Ya, that is a crazy fact about Athletic.

I also want to bring the Tiki to the BPL. Has there been a team in real life to run the Tiki in the BPL?

As far as I know, I don't think so. :/ I saw teams playing pretty football, like Swansea past years, and at some point Charlton... But, TIKI, I don't think so.

As far as I know, I don't think so. :/ I saw teams playing pretty football, like Swansea past years, and at some point Charlton... But, TIKI, I don't think so.

Ya. I love liverpool. So, my first tiki save might be using it with them. Maybe enforcing the youth only rule as well.

Ahahaha

-------------------

rival easy but, team cohesion is great!

View attachment 781293

and +670 passing! The score should have been more different xD

Yeah. The fact is that, even against Kaza, you have plenty of possession and oportunities, so that is good! :) And Burak Ilmaz goal galore! :)

Yeah. The fact is that, even against Kaza, you have plenty of possession and oportunities, so that is good! :) And Burak Ilmaz goal galore! :)

Tactical trying outstanding :) Oh, one thing. No Burak Ilmaz - Yes Burak Yilmaz xD ahaha

Any F9 goals by through balls from the wingers/miedfielders, or it's just the "quality" of my players? but good tactic, insane results ;)

kun, can you please post your traning in english? thanks mate

kun, can you please post your traning in english? thanks mate

Everything is color coded for that reason. Plus, you can honestly use a different type of training. There is no one correct way of training. It is not his training that is giving him these results.

But based on google translate, plus just looking at the portuguese words. His general training Team Cohesion - Medium and his match training is Attacking movement. And for individual training, he is training them for the roles they are playing.

I definitely recommend individual training. Don't leave it up to your assistant. For younger players (16-25 or so) train them for the roles they will be playing. Once the player's CA is near their PA, then you can focus on their weaknesses. But as for general training. You can do whatever you want and it won't make much of a difference.

Last edited:
Any F9 goals by through balls from the wingers/miedfielders, or it's just the "quality" of my players? but good tactic, insane results ;)

Maybe both, mate. Maybe both! :) Ty. Hope you enjoy!