View attachment 780465
Yeah, "played well" ! :))

OMG! "Played well" ?! Unfair result! :( and that cost you the UCL. 3 opponent shots on target and... 3 goals! just release your GK!!! xP unfair I must say. But great results in general!! :) hope this kind of results could follow you next seasons. I only made one season with my Barcelona team, so, I don't know if it also works on 2nd season and so on...

OMG! "Played well" ?! Unfair result! :( and that cost you the UCL. 3 opponent shots on target and... 3 goals! just release your GK!!! xP unfair I must say. But great results in general!! :) hope this kind of results could follow you next seasons. I only made one season with my Barcelona team, so, I don't know if it also works on 2nd season and so on...

Yeah, I was a bit unlucky there. I'll give it a go another season, and I'll let you know if it still works.

Anyone knows how to fix the problems with the high line? All the long balls are killing me, and I am not happy at all winning games 4-3, 5-4 against the likes of Reading or Hull. I have 2 pretty pacy CBs (1 with 14 acc 16 pace, the other with 16 both) but it doesn't seems to help at all.

Anyone knows how to fix the problems with the high line? All the long balls are killing me, and I am not happy at all winning games 4-3, 5-4 against the likes of Reading or Hull. I have 2 pretty pacy CBs (1 with 14 acc 16 pace, the other with 16 both) but it doesn't seems to help at all.

Put your defensive line not so high. And untick the offside trap... See if it works or not...

Put your defensive line not so high. And untick the offside trap... See if it works or not...
Looks much solid now without the offside trap. Thanks a lot!

Now the only thing that I need is my strikers to finish all the chances created, they always need 30-40 shots per game to score a couple while the opponents need just 1 chance to score a goal. I don't think there's anything you can do about it though, as this is pretty much the theme of FM.

Yeah of course, but to be honest I'm not sure about what I've done, I'm extremely bad at making tactics, I just took the set-pieces from another tactic.

Of course, you didn't change anything on the tactic. Only the set pieces. So, you were well succeeded :) eheh

Are you going to test it with any other team mate?

Hi jasonbhoys, nice to see you here! :')
I don't know, I don't have much time to test, unfortunately :x so, probably not. I only uploaded because I were receiving tons of message requesting it... :)

Sorry if this has already been asked but do you use opposition instructions? and what about the match training? thanks a lot mate

Sorry if this has already been asked but do you use opposition instructions? and what about the match training? thanks a lot mate

No. Only if necessary against stronger teams (like I did in UCL final against Bayern), only the playmakers... About the match training, "Att. Movement" and team cohesion. :)

Nice. Good work. Was hoping you would screen shot the other view. The one that shows the full table along with all the league individual stats. On that screen, you clicked on Overview and then stages. Instead, click on overview and then profile. It will show that complete table along with league leaders. Thanks

Nice. Good work. Was hoping you would screen shot the other view. The one that shows the full table along with all the league individual stats. On that screen, you clicked on Overview and then stages. Instead, click on overview and then profile. It will show that complete table along with league leaders. Thanks

View attachment 297204

I'm playing FMC so that's all I can do for you, I hope it's ok.