corner002.png

I found this, can some tell me if is this a good setup coner atack?

Only change to short conners, so far is looking good :) i think is this!

Last edited:
Please Kun PASS INTO SPACE of the MIDFIELDERS at the wingers and false nine, but of midfielders not more pass of the wingers at wingers or false nine. Como consigo mas pass into space?

Thanks Kun

I started my save with OM, Won everything my first year (League, Cup & Coupe de Ligue), my second year again won everything and sold some good players Lucas Romero for 40 Mill (bought him for 9.5M). Lost the Champions League to Barcelona 2-1. when the board offered a new contract I demanded more money and they did´t like that and fired me. I went to Torino and there was a change on the board and they came looking for me.

This is my team (about to start the 2017 season)

View attachment 296900

Any recommendations?

This is my profile

View attachment 296899

Thanks again for a great tactic.

Please kun and guys... At this tactic just have to "pass into space" for midfielders ( as they did xavi and iniesta and messi pedro villa) for perfection!

Thanks Kun

I started my save with OM, Won everything my first year (League, Cup & Coupe de Ligue), my second year again won everything and sold some good players Lucas Romero for 40 Mill (bought him for 9.5M). Lost the Champions League to Barcelona 2-1. when the board offered a new contract I demanded more money and they did´t like that and fired me. I went to Torino and there was a change on the board and they came looking for me.

View attachment 781651

Any recommendations?

This is my profile

View attachment 781653

Did you use it on 15.2.1?

Thanks Kun

View attachment 781651

Any recommendations?

This is my profile

View attachment 781653

You went to Torino again or you are still in OM ? In OM I guess you have a strong team ;) Wish you best of luck. ehhe

Hey Kun,

I just wanted to know whether you would think this would work in 15.2.1?

Hey Kun,

I was playing with it on 15.2.1, and that was when I uploaded it. 2 days after my upload, a new patch came out. :)

I think we wants to know how to use more pass into space for the midfielders :)

Oh, if is that, it's a bit hard. Well, can untick the "Pass shorter" from the midfielders, to see if it works, but maybe, he will lose a bit the possession. And, if the "Pass into space" isn't "ticked" on "Team Instruction", please tick. And see if it works aswell.

View attachment 296812
This is happening too **** often after the patch. I can dominate the game, score a goal after long period of dominance and then my opposition score from just one shot.

Last edited:
View attachment 781918
This is happening too **** often after the patch. I can dominate the game, score a goal after long period of dominance and then my opposition score from just one shot.

That is something people always complain, has nothing to do with the latest patch neither it has to do with FM. Happens a lot more when people use attacking tactics with high defensive lines, leaving lots of space behind the defence. Now, instead of complaining, think about it: when do you think is easier to score ? a) when your players are in a crowded space ? b) when your players have lots of space ? I think its obvious, don't you ? :)

That is something people always complain, has nothing to do with the latest patch neither it has to do with FM. Happens a lot more when people use attacking tactics with high defensive lines, leaving lots of space behind the defence. Now, instead of complaining, think about it: when do you think is easier to score ? a) when your players are in a crowded space ? b) when your players have lots of space ? I think its obvious, don't you ? :)
I am just commenting that it is happening at a much higher frequency than prior to the patch so I am suspecting that it has something to do with the changes made during the patch. Or are you telling me that the patch changes nothing about the game?

Let me ask you another question as well, when do you think it is easier to score?
a) When you are 2 yards away from the goal;
b) When you have ran 30-50 yards with the ball, with defenders chasing after you and a goalkeeper closing down on you.
I think it's obvious, don't you? :)

Hey Kun,

Look at when this Thread and tactic was created. Then recall when the latest patch came out. The OP explains it all. Kun's current version was created during the 15.2 version. Everybody's posts prior to yesterday were all the 15.2 version. And in the OP he clearly shows that he created the original during the 15.1 verison, then created another version when 15.2 came out. So, if anything, you should be asking if this works for the 15.3 version, and yes, it does. It is obvious that it works for 15.2 because all you need to do is look at the thread and everyone's results. Also, update to 15.3 lol unless....

Look at when this Thread and tactic was created. Then recall when the latest patch came out. The OP explains it all. Kun's current version was created during the 15.2 version. Everybody's posts prior to yesterday were all the 15.2 version. And in the OP he clearly shows that he created the original during the 15.1 verison, then created another version when 15.2 came out. So, if anything, you should be asking if this works for the 15.3 version, and yes, it does. It is obvious that it works for 15.2 because all you need to do is look at the thread and everyone's results. Also, update to 15.3 lol unless....

My question wasnt directed at you. Nor is this your thread. I agree I should have looked more into the OP and probably also used a bit of my own common sense so I give you that.

Secondly, this is the second time I am telling you, It is my game and I can choose to play it on whatever patch I like. You made the same comment some time back on someones elses thread accusing them of having a pirated game and I told you the same thing. I will not update until I find a decent enough tactic to plug in and make changes. Yes, that is how I play, I like to do that. I am not one of those 'REAL TACTICIANS.' I paid for the game and I have the right to play it however I want.

So mind your own business and if you have something constructive to add, do that. I would really appreciate it. Instead of typing a 5 line paragraph, you could have replied yes it does. That is what this forum is for, to help people out.

My question wasnt directed at you. Nor is this your thread. I agree I should have looked more into the OP and probably also used a bit of my own common sense so I give you that.

Secondly, this is the second time I am telling you, It is my game and I can choose to play it on whatever patch I like. You made the same comment some time back on someones elses thread accusing them of having a pirated game and I told you the same thing. I will not update until I find a decent enough tactic to plug in and make changes. Yes, that is how I play, I like to do that. I am not one of those 'REAL TACTICIANS.' I paid for the game and I have the right to play it however I want.

So mind your own business and if you have something constructive to add, do that. I would really appreciate it. Instead of typing a 5 line paragraph, you could have replied yes it does. That is what this forum is for, to help people out.

My response was very constructive. I assisted you in finding out the answer to your question, and also helped you learn how to figure out the same type of question if it were to come up again for you in the future :) Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime :)

Also, 15.3 just came out yesterday. I do not recall telling you in the past that you should update to the latest patch. But, if I did, then it was from 15.1 to 15.2. You just asked if this tactic works on 15.2, so that means between back then until now, you in fact did update from 15.1 to 15.2. So, what is stopping you from 15.2 to 15.3? I am sure you gave me this same gripe about how you don't want to update to 15.2 because you want to just play 15.1 and play the game how you want. That is very true. We can most definitely play the game we want. But, with all that said, and with your passion about sticking to 15.1, you obviously folded and updated to 15.2. What is stopping you then from doing the same thing and updating to 15.3? lol

Did you use it on 15.2.1?

Yes i used with Patch 15.2.1, It´s working great with 15.3, but obviously this may change from team to team, this because of the players and you have to train the players in each role