You ask and you ask right... That happens too many times. I've tried almost everything, but on previous patch, were worst!! More than 60% of shots were long shots, and I hate this!! Now, the number of long shots is lower. But my "False 9" is Messi, so scores a lot. I can't imagine if he was CR7 taking those shots.... pfff xD

Trying to fix this also with ppm :)

Hi Kun im just about to start using your tactic with Man Utd , can you please tell me what training i should use during pre season .

Hi Kun im just about to start using your tactic with Man Utd , can you please tell me what training i should use during pre season .

During pre season you must train tactics, in order do get fully fluid earlier. And some tema cohesion. No rest if it possible. And then, when the season starts, do Team work and, in a week of an easy game, do attack movement...

i'm on mac, and this file just won't download, please help!!!! really want to try this tactic out!!!

I don't know how to help you:x so I would like to ask, if anyone here can help James1517??

Thanks for the information.

Who in your opinion is the best assistant manager to get for man utd cos i have ryan giggs and is attributes are not very good?

WOW this tactic is insane! Only playing friendlies atm but the possession and CCCs are amazing. Plus on top of that my CMs are averaging over 100 passes per game. Di Maria on the left and Depay cutting in on both flanks are tearing the **** out of defences, and my STR is scoring a plenty :)

Thanks for the information.

Who in your opinion is the best assistant manager to get for man utd cos i have ryan giggs and is attributes are not very good?

Like Theatreof Dreams said, Mauro Tassotti is one of the best :) but pls keep Ryan Giggs with you, he deserve to "die" in Old Trafford... :'D

WOW this tactic is insane! Only playing friendlies atm but the possession and CCCs are amazing. Plus on top of that my CMs are averaging over 100 passes per game. Di Maria on the left and Depay cutting in on both flanks are tearing the **** out of defences, and my STR is scoring a plenty :)

Oh, thats are good news!! Keep us posted! :'D when the real games starts, I want to know if still works :p eheh

I throw anyone see where I've been playing some matches :) loved really your tactics last year :)

Working a charm for me atm:)

Yeah Plutte, follow the information from the user Theatreof Dreams, he is also managing the Red Devils... :p so, please help him if he needs, I appreciate if you do that, Theatreof Dreams ;)

Who are you attacking? Who do you spend on midfielder? :)

1st game of the season beat Newcastle away 1-2 :) Not the biggest score line but my back 4 was Blind,Blackett,Thorpe,Janko due to injuries. Had 67% possession 5 CCCs Herrera and Kovacic over 100% passes:)