The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
pitch size?

I've already answered that:
"If your players had good stamina, I guess it's ok to choose the maximum size. But the regular size works pretty good!
wink.gif
If not try the real size of Camp Nou: 105 x 68... :) "
or you can try the size I've used: 100 x 64.

That's enough for today!!
b95b.png

See you tomorrow guys!

Kun,

Here is my recap you knew i was playing with other tact and i was still pre season buth after my first 2 league games i drawn so i though ill give your tact a shot.
The first game was against Schalke 2th game i lost and got kicked out of Champions league, but there was the change.
I just got to 1th of november and after the Schalke game i havent lost at all with your tact onley got 1 draw in europe league group.

in Eredivisie i got 30 goals infront and 7 goals against also dint had any probs beating ajax at home 2-0.
Normal i also have probs whit Vitesse but i crushed them 5-1
Still the big test will come in europe, my group isnt that extremly though.
if i knew how to post some screens ill do it
I havent changed anything to the tactic

Edit Depay is a beast on left side but bakkali isnt doing that great ATM

hey mate, during pre-season what general training and scheduling do you use?

Trying this out with liverpool. So far so good after three games midseason. Suddenly my Centre forward is scoring which they haven't been doing consistently for me on fm 14.

Great job!

Kun I hope you don't mind but I recommended your tactic for a_ilfandy huge tacit teasting project thread.

Great tactic keep up the good work.

hey mate, during pre-season what general training and scheduling do you use?

Team cohesion = ALL SEASON (except pre-season, when I do "tactics")
Teamwork = almost all season (except when your team isn't creating so much opportunities...)

When you want to put your tactic 100% fluid, I must have to do "tactics" and give more "Match Training", like 40%.

Kun,

Here is my recap you knew i was playing with other tact and i was still pre season buth after my first 2 league games i drawn so i though ill give your tact a shot.
The first game was against Schalke 2th game i lost and got kicked out of Champions league, but there was the change.
I just got to 1th of november and after the Schalke game i havent lost at all with your tact onley got 1 draw in europe league group.

in Eredivisie i got 30 goals infront and 7 goals against also dint had any probs beating ajax at home 2-0.
Normal i also have probs whit Vitesse but i crushed them 5-1
Still the big test will come in europe, my group isnt that extremly though.
if i knew how to post some screens ill do it
I havent changed anything to the tactic

Edit Depay is a beast on left side but bakkali isnt doing that great ATM

HEY!! Then you got some good results with this tactic! :) great!! I'm glad!! Yeah, I'll be waiting for your SS :P

Trying this out with liverpool. So far so good after three games midseason. Suddenly my Centre forward is scoring which they haven't been doing consistently for me on fm 14.

Great job!

Nice one, BigFistin! :) When you can, put some SS! :P but your words are also very important to me, believe! :)

Back