The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Preference, yes. if not, will be more crosses than shots from your Inside Forwards...
When sent off, usually I take out the striker and the rest remains like if were the regular tactic (without the striker).

I do the same but and works great

HEY!! Then you got some good results with this tactic! :) great!! I'm glad!! Yeah, I'll be waiting for your SS :P

The onley thing i gotta do is retrain all my wingers to position SC because my assistent is a ****** and he keeps saying that my wingers arr not familier to position and i need to find better position for him for better results.

yes im using that i haven't tried team work as of yet would it make a difference?

yes im using that i haven't tried team work as of yet would it make a difference?

It could make difference... Just try it. You don't know if you don't try ;) But, to be honest, the better way to score more goals would be training Attack Movemente... :X so, I really don't know.

well i change it played norwich won 4 1 still dominated them keep it going for a few weeks see how it goes :)

Here are the SS you asked for.

Tactic used since Zwolle game

I am not that far in season but my games are so promissing

Back