The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
kun i think this tactic deserves a story, like how you spent your time thinking of it, an it being a team that can 1 day be as good a the tika taka barcalona! what do you think?

Ricard Torquemada - "A Formula Barca"
(I don't know if the book has a name in English...Sorry. :/

If you love Barca and their style and you wanna know more about "blaugrana", just bought it! You will not regret!!

And later, let me know how it works on your Anderlecht! :)

Thank you my friend, I will have a look.

You don't imagine how much... I did camp this year on summer vacations and with me, beside my tent and sleeping bed, I took the books!! :) One in special. I had read it twice this summer... And I were really anxious for the release date of FM14!! Finally I could put my knowledges on "paper" ! :) And very glad to being so well succeded (by now).

Hmm, watch out with Benfica and Porto! :))) eh eh

I'll be waiting for your posts!

I am portuguese too, i know very well FC Porto (my team :D) and 5LB (eheheh).

But my favourite save on fm13 was with SCP.

So this will be my team, as you know SCP is financially broken and doesn?t have the money to tell a blind man to sing (only "tugas" will understand this sentence ahahah).

GR: Patricio; Boeck
DD: Cedric; Weldinho
DE: ???; Jefferson; Piris
DC: Rojo; Mauricio; Dier; Semedo
MDC: William Carvalho; Rinaudo
MC: Andre Martins; Adrien; Vitor; Joao Mario
RIF: Capel; Carrillo
LIF: Labyad; ???; Esgaio
CF: Montero; Cisse; Slimani

I will try to sign Reveillere (0€)
Gonna sell jeffen, evaldo and salomao.

Anyone recommends a good IF for a cheap price (3-4M€)?

kun i think this tactic deserves a story, like how you spent your time thinking of it, an it being a team that can 1 day be as good a the tika taka barcalona! what do you think?

Hmm, I never thought that... And honestly I think I don't deserve it, but thanks mike!! :) I'm sure that I'm not the only guy who spend a lot of time trying to make a good tactic ;)

I am portuguese too, i know very well FC Porto (my team :D) and 5LB (eheheh).

But my favourite save on fm13 was with SCP.

So this will be my team, as you know SCP is financially broken and doesn?t have the money to tell a blind man to sing (only "tugas" will understand this sentence ahahah).

GR: Patricio; Boeck
DD: Cedric; Weldinho
DE: ???; Jefferson; Piris
DC: Rojo; Mauricio; Dier; Semedo
MDC: William Carvalho; Rinaudo
MC: Andre Martins; Adrien; Vitor; Joao Mario
RIF: Capel; Carrillo
LIF: Labyad; ???; Esgaio
CF: Montero; Cisse; Slimani

I will try to sign Reveillere (0€)
Gonna sell jeffen, evaldo and salomao.

Anyone recommends a good IF for a cheap price (3-4M€)?

I know that sentence! xD ah ah ah I guess you will be fine with those 3 guys (Capel, Carrillo and Labyad...). But if anyone can help you, is better! :)

Good Luck and post some news! :D

Some guys asked me to show my achievements. There is the easy way (I guess) to show them all...

finally enyoing fm14 ...thanks so much for sharing your tactic m8

Hi kun the left striker must be right footed and viceversa right?
And when you have a man sent off, what changes you do?

Better than my 433, seems to rely heavily on corners for goals though.

Hi kun the left striker must be right footed and viceversa right?
And when you have a man sent off, what changes you do?

Preference, yes. if not, will be more crosses than shots from your Inside Forwards...
When sent off, usually I take out the striker and the rest remains like if were the regular tactic (without the striker).

kun do you recommend any PPM?s?

Plays short simple pass (MC)
Plays one-twos (MC / all forwards)
Tries killer balls often (MC)
Dictates tempo (MC)
Come deep to get the ball (ST)
Places shots (All forwards)

those are the most important, I guess.

Preference, yes. if not, will be more crosses than shots from your Inside Forwards...
When sent off, usually I take out the striker and the rest remains like if were the regular tactic (without the striker).

Why not drop the IF's to the AML/R position (same instructions and roles) and change strategy to control/normal and untick the "play wider"? I will try this when someone gets sent off...

Back