The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
quick ? i brought tello at the beginning of my save but sold him bk to baralona in January for the same price as i didnt have the room for him the ? is is it worth getting vitinho on a free? his finshing is 15!

For free a player like Vitinho is always welcome! :) And I guess it's a great guy to this tactic ;) give it a try! :D

I think you must put the trainings and a list with the most important attributes for all the roles, then I will use ALWAYS this tactic.

Excellent with my current Arsenal game, won my first 3 league games at a canter.

I think you must put the trainings and a list with the most important attributes for all the roles, then I will use ALWAYS this tactic.
Probably, tonight I'll put the SS of training and the most important attributes for all roles ;)

[after sharing this tactic, I just can't have time to play my save properly... :( ] lol but I'm happy just for see all of you guys enjoying it! :D that was my 1st intention when I shared this tactic.

Kun, just lost 30 minutes reviewing all posts from this thread and i have to say that i didn't saw many threads having so many posts in such a short period of time. So congrats on your tactic.

Im also Portuguese (Benfica fan) and very proud to see one Portuguese fellow making success in the forum. Keep the good work!

Will try this tomorrow with my Bayern save. Seems to fit like a glove with Robben, Ribery and Muller. Will keep you updated if i manage some spare time, as this looks insane!! It reminds me of Diablo tactic :D

Btw, try to update your Opening post with pitch size, trainings, and other stuff so people don't keep asking the same things over and over. Also, update it with SS from other users as it will bring you more downloads.

Now, about the tactic, do you use play winder (jogar aberto) and overlap (sobreposicoes)?

Ja agora, se precisares de traduzir alguma coisa para o ingles, posso ajudar. Abra

yh i think im gonna sign him thanks kun

Gabriel Barbosa is also a great signin for the right side of the attack ;) I have him at Barcelona... Neymar, Messi and Gabriel Barbosa! :)

Probably, tonight I'll put the SS of training and the most important attributes for all roles ;)

[after sharing this tactic, I just can't have time to play my save properly... :( ] lol but I'm happy just for see all of you guys enjoying it! :D that was my 1st intention when I shared this tactic.

No problem man, I will wait tonight. (what time is it for you? :D )
Do you think I can use this tactic with A.S.Roma at the first year, you know is sooo difficult the first year :)

Haha the topic is growing rapidly.
Near winter stop now and i am conceding a bit more now could be because i got cup matches europe and league.
Also have match training on defence for some weeks because dont wanna be kicked out in europe leage just yet as i am still first in the group
I always lacking a bit when i am near winter stop and end of season.
Buth after a agrassive team talk and a good winter time team talk ill manage.
Still havent lossed but there where some close calls.

But a ball is rond and could roll either way

im scouting him now never herd of him :( downfall of this is hes joining barcalona my main 3 are lfc is welbeck st rooney rst is van persie also playing valencia shinji januzaj but but i want to get rid of 1 of them maybe valencia or shinji i dont no

No problem man, I will wait tonight. (what time is it for you? :D )
Do you think I can use this tactic with A.S.Roma at the first year, you know is sooo difficult the first year :)

Well i think youl manage because ****** used it on a team that had media pred 16th and he was in the top 4 posistion.
And it was a lacky team

kun ive wanted to say this for a couple of hours but i new it would bounce back an hit me in the face i thought i would go unbeaten the whole season but then this happens View attachment 457102 the only think that makes me feel abit better about my self is they are doing really well them selfs BUT i have them in the cup soon so i want to thrash them haha View attachment 457101

well im still to have a club team but i am managing spain and have won 6 out of 6 :) no good jobs have become available as of yet so im just biding my time!! as soon as i do ill be putting more SS up :) best tactic i have tried and i have tried everyone lol

kun ive wanted to say this for a couple of hours but i new it would bounce back an hit me in the face i thought i would go unbeaten the whole season but then this happens View attachment 413735 the only think that makes me feel abit better about my self is they are doing really well them selfs BUT i have them in the cup soon so i want to thrash them haha View attachment 413738
that's just **** right harsh :( always the **** teams aswell though!!

yh dont blame you nickizzard but maybe u can take a low team to new heights lol

Hi kun, how do you see the matches? key, extended or full match mode?

Back