The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Here are the SS you asked for.

Tactic used since Zwolle game

I am not that far in season but my games are so promissing

Ya. Really promising results!! Let's hope this great job remains until the end of the season :) eh eh
And thanks for the SS :)

Hi Kun, great tactic you have developed! Im playing with Sporting and im on the lead of the league! Although Im playing very well i would like my striker (forward position) score more.. (montero 14games/5 goals)! Is it because he isnt like Messi? I mean, not a movable striker like him?

Regards

Hi Kun, great tactic you have developed! Im playing with Sporting and im on the lead of the league! Although Im playing very well i would like my striker (forward position) score more.. (montero 14games/5 goals)! Is it because he isnt like Messi? I mean, not a movable striker like him?

Regards

Hi Solevita,

Hmm, It's possible... We need to have a "movable" striker at the front of the attack. If you are available to do a little change, I suggest you to try to change the role of the Deep-Lying Forward [Avan?ado Recuado], as "attack", rather the "support" role.
But maybe the tactic will not work properly, but it's a matter of try! ;)
[Montero is a beast (Real Life) :) ]

haha i have faith in moyes :D its a working progress like just like my fm career but thanks for the kind words :)

haha i have faith in moyes :D its a working progress like just like my fm career but thanks for the kind words :)

You are welcome ;) I also have faith on Moyes. It's hard to replace a manager and a SIR like SIR ALEX FERGUSON! :) Keep your hard work and, ofc... keep posting! :D

ill defo keep posting ive used a few tactics on fm 14 but haven't got into the saves but with the way this tactic is and how my players are performing im really enjoying it 1s again thank you for letting me enjoy this game :D

ill defo keep posting ive used a few tactics on fm 14 but haven't got into the saves but with the way this tactic is and how my players are performing im really enjoying it 1s again thank you for letting me enjoy this game :D

Oh mike887, it's my turn to thank you for your kind words! :) means a lot, even more when is a guy like you, present here in this thread since the first pages... :') ty mate!

quick ? i brought tello at the beginning of my save but sold him bk to baralona in January for the same price as i didnt have the room for him the ? is is it worth getting vitinho on a free? his finshing is 15!

Back