The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Kun, just lost 30 minutes reviewing all posts from this thread and i have to say that i didn't saw many threads having so many posts in such a short period of time. So congrats on your tactic.

Im also Portuguese (Benfica fan) and very proud to see one Portuguese fellow making success in the forum. Keep the good work!

Will try this tomorrow with my Bayern save. Seems to fit like a glove with Robben, Ribery and Muller. Will keep you updated if i manage some spare time, as this looks insane!! It reminds me of Diablo tactic :D

Btw, try to update your Opening post with pitch size, trainings, and other stuff so people don't keep asking the same things over and over. Also, update it with SS from other users as it will bring you more downloads.

Now, about the tactic, do you use play winder (jogar aberto) and overlap (sobreposicoes)?

Ja agora, se precisares de traduzir alguma coisa para o ingles, posso ajudar. Abra
First off all, thanks a lot for the words, "tuga boy" :P eh eh. Yeah, I have to lose some time with this post, editing it... "steal" the SS posted here and put on main post seems to be a great way to clarify the users. And tonight I'll put the training schedule and more stuff... (at least try, because sometimes I don't have time for that :x)

About the tactic , it's important to play wider (jogar aberto) and overlap sometimes... If your Inside Forwards are "wrong footed" (right footed on left, and viceversa) you don't need to overlap. (this only cause you to be underprotected on the defense...)

Yah, se precisar de ajuda digo. Obrigado mais uma vez!! :D

No problem man, I will wait tonight. (what time is it for you? :D )
Do you think I can use this tactic with A.S.Roma at the first year, you know is sooo difficult the first year :)
I don't know if AS Roma has enough money to fill some gaps on the squad to be competitive in the 1st year. But I guess you could give it a try. And I guess you will be well succeded (At least, I hope so! :P)

When I said "tonight" I mean: Aproximately 11 p.m. (PT)

Haha the topic is growing rapidly.
Near winter stop now and i am conceding a bit more now could be because i got cup matches europe and league.
Also have match training on defence for some weeks because dont wanna be kicked out in europe leage just yet as i am still first in the group
I always lacking a bit when i am near winter stop and end of season.
Buth after a agrassive team talk and a good winter time team talk ill manage.
Still havent lossed but there where some close calls.

But a ball is rond and could roll either way

Yeah, sometimes it happens, mainly when you have 3 matches in 8 days, for example. Because, with so many games in such a short period of time, you can't play always with your 11 favourite players... :/ so, the results will break a bit... But if you haven't lose yet, I'm glad with that! :D eh eh

im scouting him now never herd of him :( downfall of this is hes joining barcalona my main 3 are lfc is welbeck st rooney rst is van persie also playing valencia shinji januzaj but but i want to get rid of 1 of them maybe valencia or shinji i dont no

Gabriel Barbosa really worth it. Nice attack front! :D

kun ive wanted to say this for a couple of hours but i new it would bounce back an hit me in the face i thought i would go unbeaten the whole season but then this happens View attachment 413735 the only think that makes me feel abit better about my self is they are doing really well them selfs BUT i have them in the cup soon so i want to thrash them haha View attachment 413738

Great season btw! :O Later, please put here the result of the cup against them!! :) Make them suffer!
(A)

hopfully i will finsh the season 2nite but at the moment i gotta feed the kids bath them an put them 2 bed lol y cant they just leave me alone an let me play fm hahaha

well im still to have a club team but i am managing spain and have won 6 out of 6 :) no good jobs have become available as of yet so im just biding my time!! as soon as i do ill be putting more SS up :) best tactic i have tried and i have tried everyone lol

Hey Nickizzard, thanks for your words. Maybe you are overreacting. ;) I bet that some other tactics are also good ;)

But thanks pal! :)

hopfully i will finsh the season 2nite but at the moment i gotta feed the kids bath them an put them 2 bed lol y cant they just leave me alone an let me play fm hahaha

My "tactic" is to put mom sleeping with the kids :D

Why can't my wife understand that we need time to play FM!!?? And by time, i mean 3 to 4 hours!

Hi kun, how do you see the matches? key, extended or full match mode?

Hi again Bojinov.

- Regular season: is 2D Classic. Key moments.
- When I'm doing some adjustments on the tactic (usually at pre-season, but not exclusively): is also 2D (in order to see entire field) and extended mode.

hi kun,want to start your tactic with Napoli,need your advice for my first 11,need you recomendations for buying mc,dmc and forwards.thanks.

"GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE" - it makes so much sense... Sometimes it's just: LEAVE ME ALONE!! :P eh eh eh

My "tactic" is to put mom sleeping with the kids :D

Why can't my wife understand that we need time to play FM!!?? And by time, i mean 3 to 4 hours!

That "tactic" yes, is a really good one!! xD ah ah ah

At least 3/4 hours.

hahahahah sorry for say always HI :) , you think the tactic working with juventus at first year?

well the wife been at work since 8.am so ive been on it all day the bonus is kids will be fed bath bed by 7 then i have 5 hrs to kill fm b4 the lady of the house says get off it an come to bed

Back