The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Usually, the better young players (with great mentality) won't complain about their heavy training. But sometimes (half season +/- ) I reduce a little bit the charge to "average".

One more thing about the individual training, on how many months to you change the individual training atribute.
And the starting eleven is average training scedule that i understand.

One thing you forgot to answer do you give all players under 22 high training scedule whit a decent potential of 3 stars and above included first team second team and youth team
And all players above 23 and starting eleven you give average training.
I know its a bit offtopic but i really wanna do it right now in new save

One more thing about the individual training, on how many months to you change the individual training atribute.

And the starting eleven is average training scedule that i understand.

Usually, I don't change their individual training. I mean, for example Neymar is training "Inside Forwards" attributes, because he always play on that position (Inside Forward)!

One thing you forgot to answer do you give all players under 22 high training scedule whit a decent potential of 3 stars and above included first team second team and youth team
And all players above 23 and starting eleven you give average training.
I know its a bit offtopic but i really wanna do it right now in new save

I give all players under 22, high training schedule (except those who plays with regularity with first team).
EXCEPTION: For example Neymar, is under 23 on 1st season, but he plays almost every match, so his training is "Average".

you have lost me m8 are you on about what team i am now or are you on about yesterdays tester with man utd i won 4 trophy's in 1 season?

you have lost me m8 are you on about what team i am now or are you on about yesterdays tester with man utd i won 4 trophy's in 1 season?

I guess is about the Man Utd Quadruple! :)

Usually, I don't change their individual training. I mean, for example Neymar is training "Inside Forwards" attributes, because he always play on that position (Inside Forward)!

I give all players under 22, high training schedule (except those who plays with regularity with first team).
EXCEPTION: For example Neymar, is under 23 on 1st season, but he plays almost every match, so his training is "Average".

I understand thanks

and last question . What's the best training ? Teamwork , att. movment or deff ?

Starting a lower league game with Gloucester City will keep you posted

i feel like smashing my pc up ive been on fm all day an ive got nothing to show for it grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back