The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Holy... You guys are really spamming this thread...

ah ah ah ah ah is great to see you around here... The creator of: "Tata Martino's Barcelona". Just be coincidence that you're here?? :D Such a similar style of play....... If not coincidence, then forgive me and... WELCOME!!

Once again, ty mike887! Always here! :')

its got to be done m8! im gonna give it another go with wigan the challange it self is great it just need time and effort if you can think of any player who might join me that would suit this tactic that would be great also!

ps england are ****!!!

Like I said before, this weekend will be very difficult for me to help you guys [but I have here some mates like mike887, Marcelp, nickizzard. Those guys have been here with me almost since the 1st topic (spam*ing this thread xD ), and with that experience on this thread, they know a lot of things about this style!! So if they answer to your question, you can take their advices seriously!:)
And once more, thanks a lot for your presence here, pals. Thousand thanks!! Nice weekend, everybody!!

Here you go, 1st match. Not good, but not bad either. Too many long shots, 2 goals from long shots (yes, that's right :D), team playing in bumps, but it worked. Good

View attachment 456397

Schweinsteiger - 112 passes!

Last edited:
Yeh my home town club :) Just won another 2 away and lost again at home to top of the league..

the lowest ive been is with crew but gave up straight away! where are you ment to finsh?

predicted finish is 19th, just gone top of the table.. fitness levels killing my squad now though

am relying now on some 16/17 year olds to make my squad up.. not even 50% fluid yet part time training...

ive noticed with this wigan side played 2 lost but the 1 was man utd the problem is wigan have made alot of signings aswell as wot ive brought in so the the cohesion will be hard to get either way gonna keep at it because ive spent alot searching for player an staff :)

Back