The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
i really like your tac with the possession and a lot of chance but i have one question with messi why don't you put him as a false nine or a complete froward? and i think the game have a great probleme with the strickers efficiency we can shoot as 20 times to the goal it will be out or in the goalkeeper 's hands but when it's the IA 1shoot means 1 goal WTF it's really something i don't understand even against weaker teams it's really disapointing but i want to congratule you with this tac it's not fully fluid but it seems to be good as a defensive midfilder i have lucas leiva steven gerrard matuidi allen who do you think will be the best? And i'm thinking about buying papadopoulos from schalke 04 what do you think about that?

have anyone problem with no through balls?i notice that we create a lot of opportunitys for 'killer balls' but instead of that,they prefer a long shot take.:(
Kun great jub mate!!!:)

i really like your tac with the possession and a lot of chance but i have one question with messi why don't you put him as a false nine or a complete froward? and i think the game have a great probleme with the strickers efficiency we can shoot as 20 times to the goal it will be out or in the goalkeeper 's hands but when it's the IA 1shoot means 1 goal WTF it's really something i don't understand even against weaker teams it's really disapointing but i want to congratule you with this tac it's not fully fluid but it seems to be good as a defensive midfilder i have lucas leiva steven gerrard matuidi allen who do you think will be the best? And i'm thinking about buying papadopoulos from schalke 04 what do you think about that?

The Messi's attributes fits perfectly as Deep-lying Forward. False 9 I didn't like to watch on the BETA version. So a switched and finally put him as Deep-Lying forward. (Like in my previous tactic for FM13 with such great results as well. But you can try if you want ;)

About your Defensive Midfielder. The better you have is Lucas but Matuidi is also good choice... When Papadopoulos arrive, you can train him to do that position too and he is such a beast as MDC when fully trained. (at least was, on previous FM) Not good at passing at all, but when you want to take the ball from the opposite creative players, the Greece man I'll not let you down!

have anyone problem with no through balls?i notice that we create a lot of opportunitys for 'killer balls' but instead of that,they prefer a long shot take.:(
Kun great jub mate!!!:)

Maybe the default preferred moves of Barcelona players are the best to don't take long shoots! Because I don't have that issue. But before, I've already said:
"To be honest I restricted the most possible the Longe range shots, but it's hard to get it, because at sometime in a game it would be necessary to take a longe range shot (outside the area is considered "long range shot".). So, if you saw my last SS here posted (page 45) against real madrid, in 32 shots, 14 on target, you can se that only 5 were "longe range shots". So, I think they don't shot longe range that often...
irked.gif
at leaste with me. But when a team defends so closely, you will shot longe range more often, for sure. And, if I'm not wrong (I don't have 100% sure because I'm not with the game open) the CS is the guy who make more shots. In his instructions he is the only guy in entire team who have the liberty to take shots often if he thinks that is good for the team."

im on the verge of signing dani nieto from barca b 750 k he will be a leading star in my league :)

The players who have their individual training as heavy are the younger players (under 22 +/-) or the other (23 years old to 27 +/-) if they aren't usual playing at the 1st team.

The other guys like: Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Busquets, Montoya, Alba, Piqu?, Marquinhos, Balanta, ter Stegen, which are constantly playing, are their indivudal training on average.

Thank's my friend!

im on the verge of signing dani nieto from barca b 750 k he will be a leading star in my league :)

Jesus!... Dani Nieto your leading star?! I'm even more curious about your new save! :P eh eh

Oh My Oh My!! :O :O :O That is such a great result man !! :'D very proud of that!! And 60% of possession against Sporting?! :O

Well Done, mate!

Yap. it was a great game. And suffer a goal on 93 min to win, and they draw. 120m game, my player are 40% fisical condition, but we won :)

You advice, to change overload to control versus Big teams? or if we are wining?

these are the players i have signed dani nieto, llie , macky bagnack, javi esponsa richairo zivkovic total spend 3.4 mill i have 12 mill left and my squad is big :)

Back