The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
these are the players i have signed dani nieto, llie , macky bagnack, javi esponsa richairo zivkovic total spend 3.4 mill i have 12 mill left and my squad is big :)

WTH... I wanna know, I wanna know!! :P finish that season quickly!! C'mon! :P eh eh you are favourite to be champion?

also i have improved my youth level, youth facilitates , training facilitates :)

yes i am favourite ive not even played my first game yet haha

Might wanna go and restart a new save with PSV made some stupid mistakes i completly forgot to sign youth staff training.
And also made some hughe mistakes with the induvidual trainings.
Still gotts learn alot ingame have played pref FM years buth i dint had much knowledge but since i am very active on this forum my learning process is speeded up.

1 thing kun about the induvidual training you give everyone under 22 (included second team an youth team??) heavy training buth are they dont complaining sbout there heavy scedule or you yust ignore it.
Realy wanna know it before i gonna restart my game at work (love nightshift and gaming and getting payed for it)

Still gotts learn alot ingame have played pref FM years buth i dint had much knowledge but since i am very active on this forum my learning process is speeded up.

The same happened to me m8. Being in this forum made me see the true and much more fun side of FM: manage!

1 thing kun about the induvidual training you give everyone under 22 (included second team an youth team??) heavy training buth are they dont complaining sbout there heavy scedule or you yust ignore it.
Realy wanna know it before i gonna restart my game at work (love nightshift and gaming and getting payed for it)

Look at their stars. If they have 2 of less stars don't bother with their opinion, theu suck. If they have more, you should be more careful since a player unhappy could be problematic in the locker (not dressing Kun, lol) room.

i wouldnt say they was rich just had alot of money where most teams in the divsion have 2 - 3 mill i had 15 this will give it away i no it will but i am about to play the BIGGEST team in the world lol

Kun, You my friend are my hero!

My Anderlecht first season went fantastic! Won the league with ease, only lost four games in the league (three were the end of the season where I played fringe players to see weather I should keep them or not).

Champions league I got to the Semi finals!! Yes the semi finals with Anderlecht beating Porto, Athletico, Schaktar and Barca on the way, lost to Man United in extra time to a very soft penalty then another in the last minute because of tired legs.

I also won the Belgium league cup, with my reserves playing most matches.

Looking forward to next season, here's a couple of screen shots i've put together.

View attachment 456498View attachment 456499

Thanks again!

Might wanna go and restart a new save with PSV made some stupid mistakes i completly forgot to sign youth staff training.
And also made some hughe mistakes with the induvidual trainings.

Usually, the better young players (with great mentality) won't complain about their heavy training. But sometimes (half season +/- ) I reduce a little bit the charge to "average".

ive lost my first game but its no were fluid now to play the biggest team in my eyes lol

as a massive man utd fan thats what happen lol but fantastic season all round well done

The same happened to me m8. Being in this forum made me see the true and much more fun side of FM: manage!

Look at their stars. If they have 2 of less stars don't bother with their opinion, theu suck. If they have more, you should be more careful since a player unhappy could be problematic in the locker (not dressing Kun, lol) room.

about the 1st quote: I'm glad that you are pleased to be here. I'm really happy. I didn't expect this success in my 1st season posting a tactic! :') I'm very pleased to have you here so permanently. :)

about the 2nd quote: ah ah ah I said at 1st post :) "My English isn't the best" xD "dressing room" ah ah

Kun, You my friend are my hero!

My Anderlecht first season went fantastic! Won the league with ease, only lost four games in the league (three were the end of the season where I played fringe players to see weather I should keep them or not).

Champions league I got to the Semi finals!! Yes the semi finals with Anderlecht beating Porto, Athletico, Schaktar and Barca on the way, lost to Man United in extra time to a very soft penalty then another in the last minute because of tired legs.

I also won the Belgium league cup, with my reserves playing most matches.

Looking forward to next season, here's a couple of screen shots i've put together.

View attachment 415032View attachment 415030

Thanks again!

Thanks, Andymanlfc, but it's not necessary call me "hero" ;) But, I'm glad to have helped you! :) and your season was outstanding!!
Really great season. Your SS must be at the SS of the 1st post, definitely!!

Thanks, Andymanlfc, but it's not necessary call me "hero" ;) But, I'm glad to have helped you! :) and your season was outstanding!!
Really great season. Your SS must be at the SS of the 1st post, definitely!!

Thank you! Your hard work paid off!

Back