Thought i'd try this out with my Shakhtar side in 2015....

2s5xms3.png

2s7yre9.jpg

2sbrf9x.png

Suarez has been on fire from the left, as well as my 17 yr old regen (Sotnikov) from CM. What really surprises me tho is the number of clean sheets i've had, infact, only goal i've conceded whilst trying this tactic was from a freekick!

Will stick with this for the rest of the season and see how it does.

Nice tactic which produces some quality football, enjoying FM again now! (H)

Oh man, you don't imagine how happy I am!! Glad it works on you!! :D With such great results and a great defensive score!!

hi kun;

if ı want to play advanced f-complete f- poacher what would you offer for me. ı dont want play with winger. help please.
akinoruc, I have to say to you that the key players are the wingers, so if you change them, maybe this tactic won't work... :/

Like I said on the description tactic:
L/RW (Inside Forward) - This two guys are very crucial on the high pressure, possession, goals... The reason why is simple: they are really open on the lines and ready to cut inside when the centre forward isn't there!! Also, put them so higher on the field, make the oppositor full-back to retreat a lot and follow them. If not, they will have a lot of space to create opportunities!

So, I can't say to you a tactic (even based on this one) to work on those parameters (no wingers).

Sorry mate :/

Kun do you find it better to have two strikers in the inside forward position or two wingers?

I have a big problem..against better teams the tactic crushes and I lose 4/5-0 theres a way to make it better?

Kun do you find it better to have two strikers in the inside forward position or two wingers?

Hmm, I guess you wanna know if I prefer a Natural Striker as inside forward or a Natural Winger... Regulary, I prefer wingers, but with the "opposite foot". I mean, Left Wing have to use both or right foot (Neymar) and Right Wing have to use both or left foot (Pedro). But I have to say that in most of games, Alexis played as Right winger cutting inside and, as you know he is right footed, and he did it well. But when you put a left footed on the left side and right footed at the right, you will have more crosses than shots from that side.

Hope I've helped you :)

First of all, i'm also portuguese so althought i'll answer in english i'll make sure to leave him a word in our language :D Second, well the tactic is not the kinda i'm used to but i tested, worked got some good results. But then i decided to make a few changes on my own tactic... so i included some things i found interesting in kun's one. And surprise it got a bit better... But i'm in Arsenal not Barcelona, i dont have Iniesta, Xavi or Messi... i have Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud ;) its quiet a difference so i had to change... Also Spanish league is not that competitive as English one.

Anyway thanks for the post m8 ;)

"Bem a tua t?ctica ? brutal mas n ? bem o meu estilo. Jogo no campeonato ingl?s e com Arsenal n consigo jogar constantemente em sobrecarga. Basicamente testei a tua tactica em 3 jogos, ganhei os 3 por diferen?as m?nimas e com media de 52% posse, depois perdi algum tempo e ajustei algumas das tuas ordens ? minha t?ctica actual, que n difere muito da tua, mas os supostos avan?ados interiores em inglaterra defendem :D portanto eu sigo as mesmas linhas da tua tactica em todas as posi??es mas quando chego aos avan?ados interiores recuo para a posi??o de extremos, mantendo como avan?ados interiores. Funcionou subi a posse de bola para 60% e em 3 jogos 14 golos na liga inglesa, believe me, n?o ? f?cil :p

Obrigado pelo post ;)

I have a big problem..against better teams the tactic crushes and I lose 4/5-0 theres a way to make it better?
Before those games try to change the training system to "Deffensive Movement". And, maybe change the mentality: instead of "Overload" just "Control". As I said before, I don't know if this tactic works on lower teams... And if this not work try one of this three steps (from the strongest option to the weakest):
1) The most important is to retreat your full backs. Change them to play as "Full Back" and not as "Wing-back". And "support" or "defend" (never the "attack" role). [must do this step].
2) The Winger also have to retreat a litle on the field (but let them as Inside Forward).
3) Put the striker (deep-lying forward) as Offensive Midfielder. (Or do this step or the 2nd step).

You must be conscious that when you manage Cartagena (for example) you just can't wait to win or even draw against At. Madrid or better. (just an example)

Hope I've helped you, and I'm sorry! This tactic isn't that perfect, working against all teams of the world. :/

Its the best example of how Tiki Taka is played... and even the best Tiki Taka loses in real life... look at Bayern last season against Bar?a...

But this post is the best Tiki Taka i've seen so far... congratz

First of all, i'm also portuguese so althought i'll answer in english i'll make sure to leave him a word in our language :D Second, well the tactic is not the kinda i'm used to but i tested, worked got some good results. But then i decided to make a few changes on my own tactic... so i included some things i found interesting in kun's one. And surprise it got a bit better... But i'm in Arsenal not Barcelona, i dont have Iniesta, Xavi or Messi... i have Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud ;) its quiet a difference so i had to change... Also Spanish league is not that competitive as English one.

Anyway thanks for the post m8 ;)

"Bem a tua t?ctica ? brutal mas n ? bem o meu estilo. Jogo no campeonato ingl?s e com Arsenal n consigo jogar constantemente em sobrecarga. Basicamente testei a tua tactica em 3 jogos, ganhei os 3 por diferen?as m?nimas e com media de 52% posse, depois perdi algum tempo e ajustei algumas das tuas ordens ? minha t?ctica actual, que n difere muito da tua, mas os supostos avan?ados interiores em inglaterra defendem :D portanto eu sigo as mesmas linhas da tua tactica em todas as posi??es mas quando chego aos avan?ados interiores recuo para a posi??o de extremos, mantendo como avan?ados interiores. Funcionou subi a posse de bola para 60% e em 3 jogos 14 golos na liga inglesa, believe me, n?o ? f?cil :p

Obrigado pelo post ;)

Hi Strafer!! Thanks for your reply. Ofc, this tactic works different from save to save, team to team. My friend dusteR, also has tried this tactic on Arsenal and he also had great results (without any changes)... :x I can ask him to post here his results, if I can catch him around here. :) But, even not being 100% my tactic, I'm truly happy for you are being so good succeeded. :)

Its the best example of how Tiki Taka is played... and even the best Tiki Taka loses in real life... look at Bayern last season against Bar?a...

But this post is the best Tiki Taka i've seen so far... congratz

Thanks Strafer. Means a lot! :) Ofc, last year Bayern have been simply PERFECT! And Bar?a was very tired, but this is not apologize to such tremendous defeat. Sometimes it happens. And, once more, THANKS for your feedback! :)

Before those games try to change the training system to "Deffensive Movement". And, maybe change the mentality: instead of "Overload" just "Control". As I said before, I don't know if this tactic works on lower teams... And if this not work try one of this three steps (from the strongest option to the weakest):
1) The most important is to retreat your full backs. Change them to play as "Full Back" and not as "Wing-back". And "support" or "defend" (never the "attack" role). [must do this step].
2) The Winger also have to retreat a litle on the field (but let them as Inside Forward).
3) Put the striker (deep-lying forward) as Offensive Midfielder. (Or do this step or the 2nd step).

You must be conscious that when you manage Cartagena (for example) you just can't wait to win or even draw against At. Madrid or better. (just an example)

Hope I've helped you, and I'm sorry! This tactic isn't that perfect, working against all teams of the world. :/
THX ill try it!

Might give this a try with ado den haag in dutch league because i kinda dont wanna sell my wingers on my psv save got depay and bakkali

Might give this a try with ado den haag in dutch league because i kinda dont wanna sell my wingers on my psv save got depay and bakkali

Hi Marcelp. You don't have to sell your wingers... Moreover, you will need them!! They will be your key players ;) So, if you wanna try, try with your PSV with those wingers (Bakkali (Right Wing) and Depay (Left Wing)).