The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
I am findin it hard to score when play lower teams. I lost in champions league 7-2 still not worked out how to do screenshots

go in to preference then shortcut then change it to want you want it as

Is it better to use wingers or forwards in the wide forwards roles?

when i won the quadruple first season with man utd i used welbeck stl rooney st van persie str so i would say strikers if they can plat amr an aml :)

As i sad earlier i just started a new save whit psv and i am using this tactic again ofcourse.
Have kicked out all old staff and hired new one from scouts fysio and all trainers an mangers also got a new DOR.

I have also found a way to get the team suited to a new tactic 10 times faster instead of couple months
After just finished pre season and 1 or 2 league games my assistent sad my team was fully addepted to the tactic.
And know your asking how the **** you do that.
Oke her it comes puth team training on team cohesion very high and match training tactics onley and slide the slider all the way to left 50% and untick allow rest before match and your team will adept way faster to the tactic.
This is also pref after alot of new signings.

I have also changed team training during season, because Kun advise was team cohesion and teamwork as match 30%.
After some research i found out that team cohesion and teamwork are the same kind of training and the onley profit of cohesion is that you can keep your team morale up alot easier.

But if you keep winning whit your team its easy to keep morale up.
So i change cohesion to ballcontroll on average because this tactic is all about controlling the match.
Its working for me pretty well drawn 1 game pre season agains spurs and first game season was bit unlucky.
Biggest win was pre season 10-1 against jong psv and 5-3 against AC Milan
Also hav3 secured champions league.

Signings was Balanta, lucas romero, gabriel barbosa and 2 hot prospect 4.5PA
Ill play some more game tonigh and ill keep posting also will make some screens to put on tonight but first some more games needed to been played.

Well i am off for now going to sleep after my nightshift
Hmm, just a matter of trying to see which is better for your team. But thansk for that research Marcelp! :D

Sup, m8s.
What about foots for inside forwards?

If possible: From Left Inside Forward - Right foot or both
From Right Inside Forward - Left foot or both.

If not, they will do a lot of crosses.

Which player/position is taking your corners?

I usually put the Central Midfielders taking the corners. And sometimes, even the Left-Wing Back and Right Wing-Back are both assigned to take the corners, just to make sure that the Left Inside Forward (the guy who receive the ball) is not the taker.

I usually put the Central Midfielders taking the corners. And sometimes, even the Left-Wing Back and Right Wing-Back are both assigned to take the corners, just to make sure that the Left Inside Forward (the guy who receive the ball) is not the taker.

Using your corner settings, I put my CB to take corners and gets all the assists:D

I noticed that sometimes after receiving the ball from the corner pass, he either crosses or shoots. Most shots leads to goals but not the crosses.

Ol? Kun.I?m having some troubles with this tactic.I manage tottenham and i lose lots of points in the last 10min of the games when i?m winning for one goal difference; what should i change in tactics when i?m winning for just one goal?

Using your corner settings, I put my CB to take corners and gets all the assists:D

I noticed that sometimes after receiving the ball from the corner pass, he either crosses or shoots. Most shots leads to goals but not the crosses.

eh eh I also notice that... I prefer when he shoots = Goal or even if he shoots against an opponent or a team mate xD

Back