The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
This is a nice tactic. But I just played against someone who was using this tactic in an online versus match. I was using my tactic, which is described here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...666-possession-chances-4-2-2-2-4-2-3-1-a.html

My opponent was playing with AS Roma, using this Tiki Taka tactic. I was playing with Arsenal, using my tactics.

I won 3 games in a row, 5-1, 4-3, and 4-1.

I think this tactic works well in single-player, but doesn't do so well against other custom tactics online.

Roma against Arsenal?? Nice try. Even "diablo tactic" would have difficult to win! xD

It's your opinion, and it's a good marketing to come over here to post your tactic! ah ah ah ah ah ah

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ct-football-manager-2014-a-9.html#post1901735

so far so good against other users. I don't say is perfect, but not that bad against other users, I guess. (And on those test made by a_ilfandy, I didn't put one of my players to cover the short corner in order to prevent the opposite "bug corner").

I think this tactic works well in single-player, but doesn't do so well against other custom tactics online.[/Roma against Arsenal?? Nice try. Even "diablo tactic" would have difficult to win! xD

It's your opinion, and it's a good marketing to come over here to post your tactic! ah ah ah ah ah ah

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ct-football-manager-2014-a-9.html#post1901735

so far so good against other users. I don't say is perfect, but not that bad against other users, I guess. (And on those test made by a_ilfandy, I didn't put one of my players to cover the short corner in order to prevent the opposite "bug corner").

No offense intended :)

But AS Roma vs. Arsenal is a fair matchup, in my opinion.

hey Kun using this with spurs at the moment, started using in 19 games into my season i was down in 18th place now Im 2nd in the prem and into the europa QF, just got knocked out the fa cup by brighton though 2-0, soldado who is my ST morale has gone way down probably because doesnt score mostly the STL and STR any ideas how to get him scoring again ?
i face AC Milan next in europa and when i asked my assistant to pick my team he doesnt even put soladado on the bench
thanks for the tactic

If possible: From Left Inside Forward - Right foot or both
From Right Inside Forward - Left foot or both.

If not, they will do a lot of crosses.

I have Muller on the right, he is right footed and still bangs lots of goals. I think we need to test to see how it works, because sometimes players will surprise you :D

I usually put the Central Midfielders taking the corners. And sometimes, even the Left-Wing Back and Right Wing-Back are both assigned to take the corners, just to make sure that the Left Inside Forward (the guy who receive the ball) is not the taker.

I've changed the guy that receives the ball to be the central striker. I don't score too much form corners, since he does not shoot (Mandzukic). But he assists a lot, which is also nice.

Next season i will change and put Reus getting the ball (just need 35 Mill. Anyone? :D)

How did this tactic get so many posts :)? Is it really that great?

No, we just like to spend our free time writing to each other :D

ITS NOT GREAT, IT'S ENORMOUSLY AWESOMELY GREAT!

yh thats the good thing still not fluid yet either

Complaining with a full stomach? Shame on you!

hey Kun using this with spurs at the moment, started using in 19 games into my season i was down in 18th place now Im 2nd in the prem and into the europa QF, just got knocked out the fa cup by brighton though 2-0, soldado who is my ST morale has gone way down probably because doesnt score mostly the STL and STR any ideas how to get him scoring again ?
i face AC Milan next in europa and when i asked my assistant to pick my team he doesnt even put soladado on the bench
thanks for the tactic

hey us arsenal if you get solondo to come short on the corners he will start banging them in hope this help :)

Kun - I don't normally post, but I want to thank you for your work on this tactic. I haven't enjoyed playing FM14 yet, mostly due to the inconsistent and buggy ME. But you have really turned it around for me. Thank you!

hey mike, it seems he just walks the ball to the side of the net in which the corner was taken then loses the ball everytime, i just played 2 games had 9 corners in the 1st and 6 in the 2nd and he never scored one each time he would just top at the side of the post....very odd

ok now this is weird i got kevin phillips 40yr old free as backup and 1st game in soldado's position hes got 2 from corners lol

ive not uded solondo but maybe cus hes **** oj maybe he just not good with this tactic maybe give him more time :)

hey mike, it seems he just walks the ball to the side of the net in which the corner was taken then loses the ball everytime, i just played 2 games had 9 corners in the 1st and 6 in the 2nd and he never scored one each time he would just top at the side of the post....very odd

ok now this is weird i got kevin phillips 40yr old free as backup and 1st game in soldado's position hes got 2 from corners lol

It has to do with the way the player takes time to fit in the tactic. My strikers don't score, they assist. I will just have to wait until they understand that they can run with the ball...

Why don't your try and put Walcott receiving the ball?

Back