The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Can anyone recommend a good ST for Tottenham? Soldado isn't doing so great for me :( Young or Old :) Just someone who can fit this tac well.

Also - Tottenham have A LOT of new players, so does this affect the "cohesion" of the tactic even tho it's at full fluidity? Like should I stop buying more players (I've only bought Shaw) and wait for them to become more gelled as they are?

Ol? Kun.I?m having some troubles with this tactic.I manage tottenham and i lose lots of points in the last 10min of the games when i?m winning for one goal difference; what should i change in tactics when i?m winning for just one goal?

Hi gasccarvalho. Just wait for nickizzard because he won FA Cup, League Cup and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with Spurs!!(and 2nd place on Premier League). He will help you more than myself.

Can anyone recommend a good ST for Tottenham? Soldado isn't doing so great for me :( Young or Old :) Just someone who can fit this tac well.

Also - Tottenham have A LOT of new players, so does this affect the "cohesion" of the tactic even tho it's at full fluidity? Like should I stop buying more players (I've only bought Shaw) and wait for them to become more gelled as they are?

Hi cobrauk. Just wait for nickizzard because he won FA Cup, League Cup and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with Spurs!! (and 2nd place on Premier League). He will help you and advice you better than me on that point.

Thank you for this tactic, I'm going to try it now, probably with AS Roma. It seems pretty good!
Obrigado, e fico contente por ver um Portugues participar nestes foruns com uma tactica tao bem sucedida! (I'm glad seeing that a Portuguese is participating in these forums with such a good tactic!)

Do not play Real Madrid or Barcelona MU PSG etc really play up this tactic clubs from the lower regiments Legion Viktoria P or Copenhagen and then see if you win 30 matches scoring 120 goals and maybe even someone playing as Roma Inter średniakami Newcastle Everton etc
View attachment 456181

Gabriel Barbosa is brilliant Ive done a player filters http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...47408-truly-tiki-taka-kun-62.html#post1901804

How is the tactic for lower league? Is it defensively stable or just outscore the opponent type?

olo82, it's normal not scoring that many goals when your players aren't that good in finishing, crossing, passing etc as RM MU or Barcelona players. But that doesn't mean the tactic won't work

Thank you for this tactic, I'm going to try it now, probably with AS Roma. It seems pretty good!
Obrigado, e fico contente por ver um Portugues participar nestes foruns com uma tactica tao bem sucedida! (I'm glad seeing that a Portuguese is participating in these forums with such a good tactic!)

Thanks a lot "tuga" ! :) eh eh I hope you can win the Serie A title! :D

How people do get just 1 goal making 31 On Target Shoot ????!!! :O

Wierd !

Do you have some explain ?

This is a nice tactic. But I just played against someone who was using this tactic in an online versus match. I was using my tactic, which is described here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...666-possession-chances-4-2-2-2-4-2-3-1-a.html

My opponent was playing with AS Roma, using this Tiki Taka tactic. I was playing with Arsenal, using my tactics.

I won 3 games in a row, 5-1, 4-3, and 4-1.

I think this tactic works well in single-player, but doesn't do so well against other custom tactics online.

Back