The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
just beat milan 6-2 on agg :D in the europa league, got benfica next in the QF

Que bom e ver um tatica tao boa feita por um portugues como eu !!!

Grande tatica !!!

how does this player filter work when i open it it says search the net for the file is there another way to open this file?

Any could anyone tell me how to upload files not printscreen gonna pressent this tactic to a dutch site soon.
And to create a download link for the forum.

I have premission from Kun to upload it on other site

put it in your filters folder mate then open it in the game on the player search window

this tactic is not working for me i loosed my two first match against swansea 3-0 & 6-2 against fulham i just stopped that massacre and i'm playing with tottenham

thanks pal i was having a dumb moment i had to register myself to get it lol thanks tho

how does this player filter work when i open it it says search the net for the file is there another way to open this file?

C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\filters

Then go to player search click filter\Mange Filter\Import there it is

Any could anyone tell me how to upload files not printscreen gonna pressent this tactic to a dutch site soon.
And to create a download link for the forum.

I have premission from Kun to upload it on other site

Could any one answer this

i aint got a clue how to help on this sorry tbh will no if you ask her :)

Hi! I have som questions, have you changed the tactic anything? Because when i downloaded it, the roles is different from the on in your pictures, instead of deep lying forward it is false 9, there is a dpl instead of two advanced playmakers, and a anchor man instead of half back, a ball playing cb instead of two ordinary centre back :P so have i done something wrong?
Sorry for bad english!

Back