The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
your english is fine :) as far as i no, no new changes have been made try deleting it and re download it, kun would of told me if he has made changes!

Ok thanx i will try that :) But if the results are the same should i just change the roles like they are in the pictures? The tactic should be just fine then i hope :)

im not sure, but if you did do that you would have to put all the specs on the the players as well let us no either way

View attachment 456006 i tweak Kun tactic could someone test it ,currently unbeaten for 1 and half season with chelsea ,i think it more suit with top team ,and i hope Kun try it and tweak it suit with every team ,just one note:the AM should be good at finish and long shot

Mike887 what do tou do if you go down to 10 men?

i take the st off an put my wbs to full backs an my stl str to amr and aml but i still concede i haven't mastered that yet

kun may no best with this sorry

View attachment 416115 i tweak Kun tactic could someone test it ,currently unbeaten for 1 and half season with chelsea ,i think it more suit with top team ,and i hope Kun try it and tweak it suit with every team ,just one note:the AM should be good at finish and long shot

looks funky lol i may give it a go at some point but im to into my barca save at the moment

I found the problem, i had the players on some instructions on the tactic i been using, when for example playing forward his role would be False 9 and so on! i erased all players from the lists and this tactic looks like it should now, thanx for helping though :)

Ofc i'm going to :) When playing i a little lesser team would it not be better to have ball control in general training so the players become better in those areas? Im playing malmo from sweden and in that league the players dont have that high attributes like inte the bigger leagues :)

View attachment 416115 i tweak Kun tactic could someone test it ,currently unbeaten for 1 and half season with chelsea ,i think it more suit with top team ,and i hope Kun try it and tweak it suit with every team ,just one note:the AM should be good at finish and long shot
Could you post some results and some player stats? i like the way it looks!

the tactic I have downloaded, is the one with the central striker as deep lying forward. is that the correct tactic ??

Another guy pleased to be playing with this tactic. Thanks and keep going ! :)

Yh I've tweaked quite a bit, due to be a lower league team but my AP (Attack) averages about 95 passes a game,

there is 3 main scorer in the tactic (of course they are beast) so i just think this tweak just for top team only...

Back