The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
I've started a new save with Southampton. Will report how it does, but it seems like Southampton has a decent squad for it. Midfield of Schneiderlin, Wanyama, Ward Prowse, (with Davis and Cork as back ups) should be decent enough. Only dillema who should be the central striker, Rodriguez or Osvaldo...

Anyone change the striker central role ?

individual training is important ?

Last edited:
Pre season done great for my spurs . After winning the league last season with the tactic. Playing alot better with the added training. Will get my pics up this evening

This tactic does not work with Tottenham / Chelsea.
I'm taking many goals and losing matches.
please fixx, xd

Ok, but I have only tried the tweak in 3 games so far. Won all 3. The funny is that I have conceded 3 penalties and 1 corner in those games. But the attack is great, I also use attacking on high at training. I like too score goals :)Feel free to try it out.

Results: 489d708069fc498b26585f2ae1b9e8a4.png

Tactic: Zippyshare.com - The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun Tweak.tac
thanks, will surely give this a try. kun 's tactic has great potential.
thank you kun for this great tactic!

This tactic does not work with Tottenham / Chelsea.
I'm taking many goals and losing matches.
please fixx, xd

sure it does i won the premiership title after playing 19 games with a different tactic i was in 17th when i started using this and i won it with spurs

View attachment 417425

My first game with England playing the tweak.. not 100 passes, but a rout nontheless. Formation is nowhere near familiar as well..

I'd like Rooney to have more play, might add play through the middle as well, but if im winning who cares? :p

View attachment 417425

My first game with England playing the tweak.. not 100 passes, but a rout nontheless. Formation is nowhere near familiar as well..

I'd like Rooney to have more play, might add play through the middle as well, but if im winning who cares? :p
How about your tweak ? Can u share it ???

Hi Kun and everybody!
i got great results with this tactic
View attachment 455546
I started using it at 6th match, after 1won 3 draw 1 lost, .and i got quickly the head of the league table.
I'm only quite worried about performances of my forwards.
Few goals,few assist and low average rating.
View attachment 455545
I think to have good players, Vossen is probably the best forwards in Jupiler League.
Griffiths has goods skills.
Is it normal or shall i do something to improve performances of my forwarders?
My trainings
View attachment 455544
thank you and ciao!

Back