The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Firstly, well done, a great tactic and very good job of presenting and sharing. My comments below are in no way a criticism of the tactic.

I'm massively frustrated with this so far, all of the goals I concede are identical, it's basically like watching the same replays over and over again, I'm close to quitting to be honest.

1. A long throw into the box
2. Corners
3. Free kicks
4. Crosses

It's driving me insane, no matter what I do in terms of set piece defending, it happens. Has anyone got any advice on defending these?

Also, my DLF is under performing pretty substantially to the rest of the team, any advice here?

Thanks, again, the above isn't a criticism of the tactic, I think you've done a great job.

Pre season done great for my spurs . After winning the league last season with the tactic. Playing alot better with the added training. Will get my pics up this evening

I am still working on the training parts still not happy whit it yet sometimes i am still lacking whit scoring sometimes if you compare it whit the chances i create might wanna go on high training instead of average

I got 38 first season mate, board just given me another 50mil lol

i might wanna go and start up a save with PSG looks fun :P and alot of cash offcourse but my feeling is saying i stil lwanna play again with psv

I recently posted on page 14, post 132 how great this tactic was working in japan with F. Marinos .well some how it got even better :O

I'm now in Egypt i haven't conceded a single goal in 30 games I've just been awarded the immovable object achievement on steam.
View attachment 455457View attachment 455456

Thank you so much I've fell in love with this game again.

Since using this with Coventry I've

-Won the championship with 99 point
-Won the Capital One Cup (Whilst I was still in the championship)
-Finished 5th in the first year in the premiership
-Won the Euro Cup

I recently posted on page 14, post 132 how great this tactic was working in japan with F. Marinos .well some how it got even better :O

I'm now in Egypt i haven't conceded a single goal in 30 games I've just been awarded the immovable object achievement on steam.
View attachment 417618View attachment 417621

Did you do Save/Quit/Load ?!?! LOL

Wow Wow Wow 0 goals in 30 wow

View attachment 417618View attachment 417621

Nope i think its were mainly down to the team talks, i read on fm Korea that you should use I want you to pick up where you left off last time out

I also spoke to the defensive invidually in a assertive tone i have faith you go out there and make the deference and there reaction is always looks happy and motivated.

How much will it affect the tactic if I change the DLF - Support to Attack? My ST's aren't scoring very many (I'm still winning) and I'd like him to score more :)

Hi again kun.Just trying this tactic with ac milan and i have to say that its absolutely stunnig.
Regards from Portugal mate!

Back