The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
My first test with the new tweak.. trying to get the F9 more into the game so for the 2nd half changed Rooney to a CF (S) and pleyed through the middle. He went from a 6.5 to a final 7.9 and a assist, so gonna try this from now on.

As you can see the team is far from familiar with this at the min, but i'm happy enough so far..

View attachment 417703View attachment 417708

My first test with the new tweak.. trying to get the F9 more into the game so for the 2nd half changed Rooney to a CF (S) and pleyed through the middle. He went from a 6.5 to a final 7.9 and a assist, so gonna try this from now on.

As you can see the team is far from familiar with this at the min, but i'm happy enough so far..

View attachment 417703View attachment 417708

What "new tweak"? I don't see one on the main page...

I don't see how this tactic is tiki-taka. It gives plenty of meaningless possession, plenty of shots but no CCC, and just rely on a corner bug to get goals...

I've used a standard 451, applied the corner bug and I'm beating every team in la-liga as Villareal..

Nothing to see here.

ah ah ah ah Thanks for your post! :') means a lot to the 5 219 downloaders (in 6 days) and of course... to me! :D

Last edited:
i've just won the tittle with my liverpool team the only arrivals are matuidi, honda (in january) and montoya suarez is my top scorer with 32 goals in 38 games sturridge scored 20 this tac is just great and i didn't play with this all the season beacuse before i used an other tac

Mate once the new patch comes out with a fix for the corner bug this tactic and the likes of the pressure tactic are going to fail big time and all the people who downloaded it will be on this thread moaning it doesn't work asking you when you'll be releasing a tactic that does work with the new patch. The ONLY reason you have so many downloads is because the forums are filled with noobs looking for a killer tactic and you used the magic words tiki taka in your title. Yes everybody wants their team to play like Barca.

Wrong, regardless of the corner bug, this is still a good tactic, and you two coming and slating him for no reason doesnt change that. Its great defensivly and possession wise, neither of those are caused or fixed by bugs..

I don't see how this tactic is tiki-taka. It gives plenty of meaningless possession, plenty of shots but no CCC, and just rely on a corner bug to get goals...

I've used a standard 451, applied the corner bug and I'm beating every team in la-liga as Villareal..

Nothing to see here.

So you logged in to post, ooh this works but i dont use it, thanks for that.

Mate once the new patch comes out with a fix for the corner bug this tactic and the likes of the pressure tactic are going to fail big time and all the people who downloaded it will be on this thread moaning it doesn't work asking you when you'll be releasing a tactic that does work with the new patch. The ONLY reason you have so many downloads is because the forums are filled with noobs looking for a killer tactic and you used the magic words tiki taka in your title. Yes everybody wants their team to play like Barca.

And the feedback I was recieving last days were impressive, so, I guess the people have enjoyed it. And my intention was to share the tactic. And, if the tactic won't work on next patch, won't be affraid, I will not put here my fixed tactic. This was my 1st and last time sharing a tactic. Some guys have recognized my hard work, some guys (more jealous, not). My mission here is completed!! I made some guys happy and made some enemies xD

Run this tactic without the corner bug...

I do, i've always had corner to near post, still have no issues with this tactic. Concedes little, Keeps the ball and gets goals, i dont see your proble,

i've just won the tittle with my liverpool team the only arrivals are matuidi, honda (in january) and montoya suarez is my top scorer with 32 goals in 38 games sturridge scored 20 this tac is just great and i didn't play with this all the season beacuse before i used an other tac

Yes bail out before the new corner bug fixing patch gets released. What a surprise.

ah ah ah you think is about that?? After releasing this thread and my tactic here, I've only played a couple hours!! I was here trying to help people getting results (and they get!). What hatters think, I don't give a sh*t... I was predicting to do this, release this tactic and let the users who donwloaded it to make the changes they want!! And I'm pretty sure that some guys here will do such a great job doing a good tactic based on this one! So hatters, was nice to see you here. And Special_J, since 2010 you have a count here on fm-base, and only NOW you made a post and was with me and my tactic... So, I'm glad!!!!! :wub:

im not trying to make enemies or anything but this is just my opinion, if you dont like the tactic dont use it ? simply, now you've come on here to gripe and moan about it but clearly the people who have downloaded it and used it it works for them so why not move along and go bother somene else.
Kun thank you because in this latest patch Ive had fun using your tactics

Yes bail out before the new corner bug fixing patch gets released. What a surprise.

If the corner issue is patched, it wont make all tactics that have it, magically ****, they'll just need adjusting to the new tweaks, the same with every other tactics here.. You get very few corners with this tactic in the whole due to the short passing and ball retention anyway. A best corner set up is always found to work against the ME, even after all the patches that the ME gets, it was near post last year, far post the year before. The basics of the tactic still have to work, and this works better than most at the min.

The only gripe I have is because this is being branded as a Tiki-taka tactic... See the screenshots people posted, 50; possession against semi-decent teams? A standard 442 can do better than that!

View attachment 417767

No Corners, 3-0, 75 % posession.

Your argument is invalid.

Last edited:
I don't hate you or your tactics mate. Im just saying be careful about bragging how great you are because you have so many thousand downloads. You will need to back it up with new killer tactics for each patch or be branded a one patch wonder. That corner bug is so game breaking anyone can make a decent tactic using it.

He didnt brag anything. Who gives a **** if this is his only working tactic, theres only u and ******** with an issue..

OO0hh this works it wont later, when it patched, you'll see, it works now and you're all having fun with it but just you wait, it'll be gone soon... wtf? Be quiet, dont like it, dont use it, go sit and watch for your patch. Take J with ya.

1 match with 2 completely unknown teams. This proves nothing. The proof will come when the new patch comes out.

Judging by your forum posts...this seems to be a "whine account" 90% of your forum posts are you whining about people/tactics/posts and you didn't even post during 2012...

Also your mate, Special_J, is a new account, no doubt you double posting. Yes it has a corner bug but the tactic still plays really nice and it's giving people awesome results and goals all round. Your opinion is yours

Back