The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
hey kun, i have a small question? what kind of players do you use as your front 3? i am liverpool and my front 3 keep getting low ratings, i play lamela/ince on the right, suarez in the center and sterling/vitinho on the left.

Some guys here already played with Liverpool, and they had some great results. But I guess (not sure) that Suarez is a beast cutting inside from the left, as "Left Inside Forward" and Lamela is great as "Right Inside Forward". But, if there is anyone who can help help you, would be great, because I never played with Reds. Sorry.

which forward players would you best advice? who did you use?? and what do you do with training? is it team cohesion and teamwork always? throughout the season?

Some guys here already played with Liverpool, and they had some great results. But I guess (not sure) that Suarez is a beast cutting inside from the left, as "Left Inside Forward" and Lamela is great as "Right Inside Forward". But, if there is anyone who can help help you, would be great, because I never played with Reds. Sorry.

which forward players would you best advice? who did you use?? and what do you do with training? is it team cohesion and teamwork always? throughout the season?

Unfortunately, I just can answer to your laast question, about the training...:
Usally I use that way "Team Cohesion and teamwork" almost all season. But sometimes I change to:
Pre season training
Team cohesion - very high
Match training tactics onley 50% slide slider all the way to left.

During season
Ballcontroll average
Match training - teamwork 30%

Unfortunately, I just can answer to your laast question, about the training...:
Usally I use that way "Team Cohesion and teamwork" almost all season. But sometimes I change to:
Pre season training
Team cohesion - very high
Match training tactics onley 50% slide slider all the way to left.

During season
Ballcontroll average
Match training - teamwork 30%

The pre season is very important to get tactic fluid asap i figured this out for kun
It will be fluid after just some league games instead of couple of months if you use this pre season tact

The pre season is very important to get tactic fluid asap i figured this out for kun
It will be fluid after just some league games instead of couple of months if you use this pre season tact

Hi Marcelp! Nice to see you here! Welcome back. Yes, ofc. The pre-season is crucial!! And other day one of my friends told me that: "if we put the same tactic on the 3 slots, it will be much more faster to get the tactic fluid."

the best way to get the tactic fluid even before the season starts is to put it in all 3 slots, put training to tactics only, slider all the way to the left.

another advice would be to load up russian leagues in view only mode and start the game in june, instead of july, that way, by the 3rd or 4th friendly, the tactic is fully fluid

Hi Marcelp! Nice to see you here! Welcome back. Yes, ofc. The pre-season is crucial!! And other day one of my friends told me that: "if we put the same tactic on the 3 slots, it will be much more faster to get the tactic fluid."

the best way to get the tactic fluid even before the season starts is to put it in all 3 slots, put training to tactics only, slider all the way to the left.

another advice would be to load up russian leagues in view only mode and start the game in june, instead of july, that way, by the 3rd or 4th friendly, the tactic is fully fluid

Thanks for that advices... I'll put on the main post, ok?? :) eh eh

I already have tried and I didn't like it as much as this one. :P But if you do a tactic without a striker and well succeeded aswell, awesome! :) and post some results.

As I am Portuguese decided to come help us with this tactic results...
Calendar:
View attachment 455143

Premier League:
View attachment 455142

Some games...
Vs Chelsea
View attachment 455141

Vs Liverpool
View attachment 455140

Vs Man City
View attachment 455139

kun excellent tactic, good work... Will updating the thread in CMPortugal :D

Ps: Tenho ? muitos remates de longe kun... (I do not know how to translate to English)

Last edited:
Is anyone else finding that you get a lot of possession , create a **** of a lot of shots and shots on target. but don't get any clear cut chances out of that or any goals? this is happening to me regulary. Just played stoke for example, got 60/40 possession in my favour, had 25 shots and 15 on target. they had 1 shot. it finished 0-0...

Does the tactic just need more time or what?

Is anyone else finding that you get a lot of possession , create a **** of a lot of shots and shots on target. but don't get any clear cut chances out of that or any goals? this is happening to me regulary. Just played stoke for example, got 60/40 possession in my favour, had 25 shots and 15 on target. they had 1 shot. it finished 0-0...

Does the tactic just need more time or what?

Is it fluid?

It can create more CCCs if you have the players for the roles

training

Hi boys!

what kind of training you use before the season and during the season.

estou com o vitoria de guimaraes, mas a minha equipa sofre muitos golos... apesar de que tambem marca muitos!!
dicas kun?

estou com o vitoria de guimaraes, mas a minha equipa sofre muitos golos... apesar de que tambem marca muitos!!
dicas kun?

Messages in portuguese I'm not allowed to answer here on the thread. Try ingame msg :) I'll do my best trying to help you in our maternal language! :)

(mensagens em portugues nao estou autorizado a responder aqui no thread. Tenta mensagem privada. :) Eu farei o meu melhor para te tentar ajudar atraves da nossa lingua mae! :) )

Messages in portuguese I'm not allowed to answer here on the thread. Try ingame msg :) I'll do my best trying to help you in our maternal language! :)

(mensagens em portugues nao estou autorizado a responder aqui no thread. Tenta mensagem privada. :) Eu farei o meu melhor para te tentar ajudar atraves da nossa lingua mae! :) )

• kun has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
aparece este erro!

As Man UTD who would you use as a DLF/Left IF and Right IF? I create loads of chances but don't seem to take them often.

• kun has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
aparece este erro!

Sorry to put myself on your business Kun, just trying to help

Change your FBs to support, and change to corner defensive setup to more people.

(muda os laterais de autom?tico para suporte e muda os cantos defensivos pois sofre-se muitos golos. Tenta por mais pessoas na area)

Back