The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
As Man UTD who would you use as a DLF/Left IF and Right IF? I create loads of chances but don't seem to take them often.

I say people with Welbek on the left, RVP on the right and Rooney in the center.

On the left you can also play the japanese guy or Januzaj

Sorry to put myself on your business Kun, just trying to help

Change your FBs to support, and change to corner defensive setup to more people.

(muda os laterais de autom?tico para suporte e muda os cantos defensivos pois sofre-se muitos golos. Tenta por mais pessoas na area)

You don't have to apologize, I must to thank you for the help, because I'm still at work... :/ the count is logged on, but I'm not always here.

Once more apvmoreira, thanks a lot!! You have my consent to answer them! :) when I disagree with you, I'll "re-post"! ;)

I'm not trying to discredit the tactic because it is fantastic and probably the best out there at the minute but I think it is important to highlight how much the corner exploit is a reason behind the tactics success. To show this I put my CB on the corner to count the assists and so far it is very evident that a large majority of the teams goals come from the corner exploit. Despite this its a great tactic just thought I'd highlight this.

View attachment 455017

chappers13 im spurs also and i just played your tactic and won 2-0 against a very strong man utd team, scored with 2 screamers on the edge of the area and now i just beat bayern 2-0 to claim top spot in my cl group
thank you

Last edited:
Hi Marcelp! Nice to see you here! Welcome back. Yes, ofc. The pre-season is crucial!! And other day one of my friends told me that: "if we put the same tactic on the 3 slots, it will be much more faster to get the tactic fluid."

Dint knew that one already have 2 tacts the nornal one and one with WB on FB buth can always make one with WB on support.

And i really gorra change my striker role there rating is freaking low if you compare it to the rast of the team got tim matavz and locadia.
I got alberto cerri and zivkovic and gabriel barbosa is incoming also end of season.
So i really gotta change the role but dont wanna mess up the possesion.

Any sugestions guess it should be any role on support would do it

And i am still working on the training part because i am not happy yet.
Because my striker isnt scoring that much was running on attacking training average but it dint change that much for my striker.
So i might wanna go on high training see if that changes something buth pref other role for the striker because higher training means the dont wanna learn ppm due to high training scedule.

Last edited:
View attachment 454931

Can't believe my luck! Two games remaining (West Ham and Hull).

I was 3rd on the EPL for as long as I can remember then City and United decided to lose 2-3 games in a row.

I'm also in the FA Cup Final.

Everton double, incoming! (Fingers crossed).

Loving this tactic so far, quick question. I'm currently playing as Chelsea and I have United next game away at Old T, should I start with Counter instead of Overload or keep Overload and see how the game goes?

Loving this tactic so far, quick question. I'm currently playing as Chelsea and I have United next game away at Old T, should I start with Counter instead of Overload or keep Overload and see how the game goes?

Well i never change the team ment with my psv save even not when i am playing against the big guns in europe kinda dominating in prefs save against celtic FCP and Shaktar won all awey games and dont know the rest forgot to save before crashdump.

But restarted again with psv and not going to change anything

chappers13 im spurs also and i just played your tactic and won 2-0 against a very strong man utd team, scored with 2 screamers on the edge of the area and now i just beat bayern 2-0 to claim top spot in my cl group
thank you

Nice cheers. Still playing around with a few things. It gets better the more u play just beed the dlf to score more goals

where do you play lamela? what changed have you made mate?

He plays on the right of the 3 and cuts in on his left.

Cb to ball playing one cm to attacking. And few bits on corner to stop some goals.

He plays on the right of the 3 and cuts in on his left.

Cb to ball playing one cm to attacking. And few bits on corner to stop some goals.

have you changed individual instructions on players as well? in my save lamela plays on the right also but his average match rating is rarely above 7

have you changed individual instructions on players as well? in my save lamela plays on the right also but his average match rating is rarely above 7

No m8 all the same. Have u got him trainin as inside forward? This season is when he startin playin better for me last few seasons was not great. I post my startin line up this evenin

As Man UTD who would you use as a DLF/Left IF and Right IF? I create loads of chances but don't seem to take them often.

I play welback on the left with england, play 4 scored 6. and thats with the corners thingy off... :)

I play welback on the left with england, play 4 scored 6. and thats with the corners thingy off... :)

How u finding england. Who u got in the middle I got the world cup coming up and tryin to find right players

Back