The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
AMAZING TACTIC!!

Im playing with Zwolle, prognosed 17th in the league.

View image: PEC Zwolle Wedstrijden Schema

3 things to notice;

-INSANE amount of goals scored, really attractive attacking football
- alot of goals conceded, but that might be my weak players
- really good corner tactic! i score alot of my goals from corners

if i change the role of gk to gk defence instead of libero would it matter? also is there any defensive tweak because i concede goals mostly in 75 - 90 min? i dont concede much. 1 goal mostly but this happens in every match

AMAZING TACTIC!!

3 things to notice;

Hi Baelrog!! Gald that you enjoyed it. :) That's true, we conceed a bit if we don't have good defenders. But if you want, you can change the Winger-backs to Full-backs and "support". :D

if i change the role of gk to gk defence instead of libero would it matter? also is there any defensive tweak because i concede goals mostly in 75 - 90 min? i dont concede much. 1 goal mostly but this happens in every match

Hmm, I guess isn't too important, so you can change. But if you want to mantain possession since your own area, you must have a GK with "great" technique.

Hmm, I guess isn't too important, so you can change. But if you want to mantain possession since your own area, you must have a GK with "great" technique.

i currently have sergio romero. he has only 2 stars rating in libero gk. would you reccomend me a good gk for libero? also i am going to buy vermaleen from arsenal as defender. will he be a good choise? View attachment 454863

Hi Baelrog!! Gald that you enjoyed it. :) That's true, we conceed a bit if we don't have good defenders. But if you want, you can change the Winger-backs to Full-backs and "support". :D

if we change the wing backs to full backs wouldnt it change the attacking approach of the game?in my team wingbacks are performing very well both in attack and defence. the goal i concede most are from through balls through the midfield. so i think that changing half back to anchor man would help wipping out those through balls. kun i would like your opinion on that thought.

Last edited:
AMAZING TACTIC!!

3 things to notice;

Think might wanna go with ado den haag as side kick save life 5 min from stadium so always have funky feeling when driving by

I'm not trying to discredit the tactic because it is fantastic and probably the best out there at the minute but I think it is important to highlight how much the corner exploit is a reason behind the tactics success. To show this I put my CB on the corner to count the assists and so far it is very evident that a large majority of the teams goals come from the corner exploit. Despite this its a great tactic just thought I'd highlight this.

View attachment 418628

I can't score from corners using this, so i guess is not that exploitive. But if you don't want to use it, just change it and test it with out :D

Having a great season with my spurs team, i did a little edit on it and seem to be working well for my team.
here some pictures
View attachment 418638View attachment 418640View attachment 418641View attachment 418643

also the edit of the tactic

Waht did you change? Precisely

if we change the wing backs to full backs wouldnt it change the attacking approach of the game?in my team wingbacks are performing very well both in attack and defence. the goal i concede most are from through balls through the midfield. so i think that changing half back to anchor man would help wipping out those through balls. kun i would like your opinion on that thought.

Changing the role of the DMC could help in attack, not in defense, since he plays near the CBs and changing the role may put him more upfront, but it wont stop the T-balls. To stop balls through the middle, you just have to get more pacey defenders or lower the defensive line, get more anticipation on the mids and positioning.

Keep in mind that Positioning and Anticipation is key for good defending in FM14. Forget tackle

Hi Kun, during the season is better to put ball control than teamwork on focus training?

Teak of this version

Hi everyone.

I've seen to many tweaks of this tactic (that is a good point, because it means that people liked it and based on it). I have to say that I was doing some changes on "The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun". I've heard some people complains about:
- defensive corner (I changed the defensive positioning of this set pieces).
- the role of the "Centre Striker" (so I've changed it, in order to get better ratings).
- the training... I was curious about making some changes on the general training... So I did it!! I want to get more possession (and more quality of it) and better defensive cohesion!!
P.S.: On this 1st original tweak of "The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun", the Centre Striker is the guy who receive the pass from short corners, in order to put him (easily) the top goalscorer!!

The new version of this tactic will not be available this night (at least I guess not)...
Reason: Today, I've started my 4th season on Barcelona and I made those changes, but I'm not going to share this tactic until I have sure of it works!! So, I only have done 4/5 matches:
Barcelona 5-0 Celta de Vigo [Spanish Supercup - 1st leg]
Celta de Vigo 1-1 Barcelona [Spanish Supercup - 2nd leg]
Real Madrid 0-2 Barcelona [1st match - Liga BBVA]
Barcelona 7-0 Getafe [2nd match - Liga BBVA] - Messi scored 5 goals (only 2 on the corner bug), playing in his new role, as CS.
Zenit 0-3 Barcelona [1st match - Champions League] - I'm not pretty sure about the final result, because on this match I was also dressing me up to go to work ... |).

If it doesn't work properly (or better than previous), I will not share! :)

I need some help fro my starting eleven guys. I can't get he best of Gotze in the left and im wondering in putting Muller there and Gotze in the middle. Could work?

Also, Martinez as a CB or as DMC? If he goes to CB who to play as DMC, Scheweistager?

The thing is that im getting the feeling that the team is doing good but not superb...

Thanks in advance

Yeah, of course that change the "Wing-back" to "Full-back" may change the attacking system and the pressure... But it gives to you more consistency. It may be a possibility, change the "Half-back" to "Anchor man". Just try it and see what happens. It's really good and helps you a lot having a fast Centre back.

Yeah, of course that change the "Wing-back" to "Full-back" may change the attacking system and the pressure... But it gives to you more consistency. It may be a possibility, change the "Half-back" to "Anchor man". Just try it and see what happens. It's really good and helps you a lot having a fast Centre back.

hey kun, i would love to test your tweaked version, do you mind PMing me? also when do you change training during the season to ball control or attacking movement?

Most of the key moments in the match are coming from set pieces for me. I put highlights to key and whenever it shows a scene it's always a corner or a freekick. Most of my goals are coming through set pieces too. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi everyone.

I've seen to many tweaks of this tactic (that is a good point, because it means that people liked it and based on it). I have to say that I was doing some changes on "The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun". I've heard some people complains about:
- the role of the "Centre Striker" (so I've changed it, in order to get better ratings).
- the training... I was curious about making some changes on the general training... So I did it!! I want to get more possession (and more quality of it) and better defensive cohesion!!
P.S.: On this 1st original tweak of "The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun", the Centre Striker is the guy who receive the pass from short corners, in order to put him (easily) the top goalscorer!!

The new version of this tactic will not be available this night (at least I guess not)...
Reason: Today, I've started my 4th season on Barcelona and I made those changes, but I'm not going to share this tactic until I have sure of it works!! So, I only have done 4/5 matches:
Barcelona 7-0 Getafe [2nd match - Liga BBVA] - Messi scored 5 goals (only 2 on the corner bug), playing in his new role, as CS.
Zenit 0-3 Barcelona [1st match - Champions League] - I'm not pretty sure about the final result, because on this match I was also dressing me up to go to work ... |).

Please upload tactic, mate :)

Hi everyone.

You should think of testing it with a team in the 1st season of the game, since your team is optimized by you and will not give an accurate feedback. Transfer, players development, must mostly regens.

You should think of testing it with a team in the 1st season of the game, since your team is optimized by you and will not give an accurate feedback. Transfer, players development, must mostly regens.

I only have two regens playing and they have 17 years old. But ok... I'll try that then. I'm gonna ask you one thing... Which team you want I test tonight and next 2 days after?? :)

I only have two regens playing and they have 17 years old. But ok... I'll try that then. I'm gonna ask you one thing... Which team you want I test tonight and next 2 days after?? :)

In my opinion, you could try Porto, Dortmund or Arsenal. Not top teams like Barca, Real or Bayern, but with excellent squads that can defy the big sharks.

Back