The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
If you are in a strong team, he will say that all the time ;) ignore it! xD

will do buddy thanks, going good again now back on top will post after i finish the season.
Im spurs are they considered strong enough ?

Arguably the best tactic I have ever tried, I won't say it's the best simply because of the defending set pieces.

Used this tactic through 3 seasons with Real Madrid now, and I concede sooo many crucial goals from set pieces like corners and free kicks. Whenever the opponent is about to take a freekick, I can be sure that it's gonna be a goal.

Really frustrating :(

EDITI am going to set all the defensive set pieces (corners and freekicks) back to default. I'll report back to you how that worked.

And any result already have the same problen with psv also

Someone heve good idea to buy new strike to Chelsea i'm want buy Lewandowski but he's decid go to Man City

What to do to keep possession ? I lead 4:0 .. i have 76% after 1st Half .. 2nd Half (against a team from 3rd league in a cup game) .. the other team had more possession than my team ... which is just not realistic .. is it the messed up ME or is there a way to keep the possession ?

thx in advance

I Think your tactic is the best one around here!!! I'm trying to use in my Arsenal team, but it's not working as expected. I'm almost fluid at everything!!! Gonna keep trying because its really a great tactic!!!

Did Kun say something about a 3-4-3? Sorry I haven't been around much and might have missed it.

hi,
this is my experience with tiki tika.
I was very courious to check what differnce makes the corner bug so at half season i've changed the corner settings.
These are results with bug
View attachment 452125

these without bug
View attachment 452124

Obiouvsly I've not made any change for other settings and I've not buught or sold anyone during winter transfermarket

This is the league table at the end of the regoular season
View attachment 452123

and this after playoffs
View attachment 452122
During playoffs I had very bad results....without being able to understand the reason.
May be too much games to play or may be to much turnover.
Anyway i 've earnest risked to lose the title.

A question for KUN and friends:
what should i do when i'm under pressure against a more skilled or against anyother opponent?
It happended some time that my team was struggling in last 20mins of second half and some times my opponents have scored in that time frame

Last edited:
hi,
this is my experience with tiki tika.
I was very courious to check what differnce makes the corner bug so at half season i've changed the corner settings.
These are results with bug
View attachment 425184

these without bug
View attachment 425187

Obiouvsly I've not made any change for other settings and I've not buught or sold anyone during winter transfermarket

This is the league table at the end of the regoular season
View attachment 425188

and this after playoffs
View attachment 425191
During playoffs I had very bad results....without being able to understand the reason.
May be too much games to play or may be to much turnover.
Anyway i 've earnest risked to lose the title.

A question for KUN and friends:
what should i do when i'm under pressure against a more skilled or against anyother opponent?
It happended some time that my team was struggling in last 20mins of second half and some times my opponents have scored in that time frame

Well i havent played mutch lately but i am still playing aroun with the training part i got it at defence with match prep teamwork and i onley get 1 goal conceded but my scoring is going down so ill try attack movement later

Well i havent played mutch lately but i am still playing aroun with the training part i got it at defence with match prep teamwork and i onley get 1 goal conceded but my scoring is going down so ill try attack movement later

Well i got my training on defence with match prep on attacking movement.
Havent lost a match lately and my keeper had a clean sheet strike for around 400 minutes it seems to work for me.

Also change the striker role for matavz to complete forward and locadia is targetman both om support.
Also got alberto cerri and zivkovic hot prospect 4.5 PA and got gabriel barbosa incoming next year.

Also got 1 left footer for the rigt side incoming as Inside forward markus mendler if i am correct.
Still competing in europe league need to face R.Sociadad and if i win need to face ajax or leverkussen.

Ill posy screen when season is over

would you mind posting your tweaks ? please

All I did was set the centre-backs to mark tall players, rather than just go back as they were before. I am now managing to keep clean sheets, although this is only against lesser opposition in pre-season so far!

For people asking about a 3-4-3 tactic. Well, this tactic actually becomes a 3-4-3 when you're attacking, which is most of the time, so I don't really see a need to go tinkering too much to fix something that isn't broke!

Havent lost a match lately and my keeper had a clean sheet strike for around 400 minutes it seems to work for me.

Also change the striker role for matavz to complete forward and locadia is targetman both om support.
Also got alberto cerri and zivkovic hot prospect 4.5 PA and got gabriel barbosa incoming next year.

Also got 1 left footer for the rigt side incoming as Inside forward markus mendler if i am correct.
Still competing in europe league need to face R.Sociadad and if i win need to face ajax or leverkussen.

post screen shot of training please

I cant lost also with setup your suggested....Defence training and attack movement on next opponment....have been unbeaten for this setup.
Any suggestion on defensive corner setup? I still have conceded few goals from corners.

Still pretty early, but it seems like most of my goals are from set pieces. Ronaldo scores alot from it, but shouldn't it be more goals from open play?

is this in reality a corner bug tactic? If so I could use a more stable formation only lending corner set up

post screen shot of training please

Ill make one almost finished season just kicked out by freiburg in 1/4 final europe league buth i was way better **** main striker was injured and second one was stressed out and my hot prospects where on loan was so freaking angry and the league cup i got kicked out to early because i was working with some other tacts to but dibt work offcourse but ii won the league

Back