The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Switched my training to Defensive and match day to defend set pieces... thought I would start drawing or having less shots... Now playing more solid, don't concede at all from corners or free kicks and I seem to be stronger going forward... more powerful looking on the attack.... weird, but great!

I cant lost also with setup your suggested....Defence training and attack movement on next opponment....have been unbeaten for this setup.
Any suggestion on defensive corner setup? I still have conceded few goals from corners.

Also notice that with the defence training you get bit less cards
Still gotta look that up just finished my season made some great deals with psv signed vitinho from CSKA for free and balanta for 14 mil already had doria so my defence would be stable for season 2 onley need bit better right wing back as sub.

Sold wijnaldum for 13.5 mil and luciano narshing for 18.5 there both solid players buth hard to keep if you dont win high cups

Last edited:
I'm leaking goals during the last quarter 70mins onwards. And my DLF dosen't really score, is there anything wrong? I've set individual training as did on the screenshot on page 1.

If your infront go counter mentaliteit works for me after 70 min than and i have change the strikers role to CF on support and mine score more often now adjust thw individuele training to the roll he gets in the tactic

Do you guys re-train your wingers as a striker. My assistant manager claims the wingers are playing in a role they are not comfortable with. Will it help if they were trained as striker?

Do you guys re-train your wingers as a striker. My assistant manager claims the wingers are playing in a role they are not comfortable with. Will it help if they were trained as striker?

Ignore it had thr same with my winger buth he preformed well sold him this year for 19.5 mil and got vitinho from CSKA for free

Hey mate,

What about offside trap, i conced 2,3 goals in every game becouse of offside trap. My DCs arent fastest enought, acc and pace 12,13 and opponent attackers are always faster then mine DCs. Did u tried to turn off Use offside trap and see how it works?

Cheers :)

Anyway to make the inside forwards play like the wing backs? I like how the WBs are sometimes beat their man.

Using this tactic as Liverpool, my team is as follows:

Coutinho - Suarez - Shaqiri

Ayew - Gerrard
Matuidi

Santon - Doria - Sakho - Sakai
Valdes

I'm doing alright and getting results in most games but Suarez is really struggling for goals and not playing very well either, is anyone else having problems with their STR performing?

Conceded a few more goals than I'd hope for aswell (conceded 13 goals in 12 games in the league).

Any suggestions guys?

Using this tactic as Liverpool, my team is as follows:

Coutinho - Suarez - Shaqiri

Ayew - Gerrard
Matuidi

Santon - Doria - Sakho - Sakai
Valdes

I'm doing alright and getting results in most games but Suarez is really struggling for goals and not playing very well either, is anyone else having problems with their STR performing?

Conceded a few more goals than I'd hope for aswell (conceded 13 goals in 12 games in the league).

Any suggestions guys?

You can change the the roll any you like or is suited with striker but it needs to be a roll that hase support.
If i am rigt CF targetman and F9 have that

Hey mate,

What about offside trap, i conced 2,3 goals in every game becouse of offside trap. My DCs arent fastest enought, acc and pace 12,13 and opponent attackers are always faster then mine DCs. Did u tried to turn off Use offside trap and see how it works?

Cheers :)

You could remove the trap but dont know how it effect the tactic.

Also notice that with the defence training you get bit less cards
Still gotta look that up just finished my season made some great deals with psv signed vitinho from CSKA for free and balanta for 14 mil already had doria so my defence would be stable for season 2 onley need bit better right wing back as sub.

Sold wijnaldum for 13.5 mil and luciano narshing for 18.5 there both solid players buth hard to keep if you dont win high cups
Do you tick rest before game and after game in training

Yes, because making a tactic takes 15 minutes... Bunch of kids.

No wonder many tac makers left forums. They couldn't take such ungrateful people anymore...

Do you tick rest before game and after game in training

Onley untick before match give them rest after the match.

Same as screens at first post onely with defence main training and match training attacking move

Yes, because making a tactic takes 15 minutes... Bunch of kids.

No wonder many tac makers left forums. They couldn't take such ungrateful people anymore...

Yeah, on your comment you said almost everything... I've been glad to see it work with most of people but even that, some guys doesn't show their grateful to us (tac maker). Last days I doesn't have any free time to post and answer to the guys properly... The time and ungrateful people make me "disappear for a little from the forum. So, forgive me all the guys who respect our "private and social life" and our effort when making tactics for all of you!

Back