The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
How are the striker performing for you all?? Any tweaks since last weekend? I haven't had time to play last 6 days or so.

In my United save I have Hernandez, Pato, Rossi, Welbeck and none of them are playing good as DLF

I use this tactic for 4 season with Lille in France this is a great tactic that produces a nice game.
s1: 2nd + League Cup
s2: 2nd + Champions League!
s3: 1 + super european cup + World Championship clubs + League Cup + Cup France
s4: Trophy champions
and all with his group means and young.

no matter who i use as the front 3 in the short corner set up it doesnt work for me at all i hardly score any from corners or set pieces and ive got it setup properly. im spurs by the way with lamela, morata, muniain benteke and sigurdsson who can play any of the 3 positions

I do not change anything, I'm just trying to make the diference by causing back the good Player Characters in the game.

I try to put the complete forward as wingers and in my opinion i have more success with my complete forwards. Did you try it during your test?

Hello,

I have a little problem with my inside forward, i tried Pedro, Suarez, Neymar and Hamsik but they don't score very much...the last match Neymar made only 6 pass attempts, it's normal???

The rating is very poor and i don't know if it's because of the tactic or the players.

Sorry for my poor english
View attachment 452851

Last edited:
When away from home and against the really strong opponents what small tweaks would you suggest so I can take control of the game?

Last edited:
im using the training you have set up on the 1st page, but every game i play my assistant tells me to use attacking movement should i follow what he says or ignore it and keep on with the teamwork like on the 1st page ?

Arguably the best tactic I have ever tried, I won't say it's the best simply because of the defending set pieces.

Used this tactic through 3 seasons with Real Madrid now, and I concede sooo many crucial goals from set pieces like corners and free kicks. Whenever the opponent is about to take a freekick, I can be sure that it's gonna be a goal.

Really frustrating :(

EDITI am going to set all the defensive set pieces (corners and freekicks) back to default. I'll report back to you how that worked.

Last edited:
There are very many entries already I'm looking for people who play such atletico madrid schalke nantes newcastle lazio whether this tactic also checks in August of 1000%

im using the training you have set up on the 1st page, but every game i play my assistant tells me to use attacking movement should i follow what he says or ignore it and keep on with the teamwork like on the 1st page ?

If you are in a strong team, he will say that all the time ;) ignore it! xD

I'm using this with Newcastle and the results have been incredible. Hammered Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal. Sitting 15 points clear in January. Only one loss to Man Utd back in August. Sissoko is magnificent in MC. Also, Santon, as a right footed left back has scored a lot of goals cutting inside. Signed Siem De Jong as a DLF but not sure he is the answer. Used Remy as an inside forward and his performances has been disappointing.

Back