The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
I see you have changed the DLF, to a complete forward. I'm thinking of doing the same. Have you changed the player instructions and how?

no I haven't changed any instructions but im thinking off to try get few more goals our of him, just don't think the DLF works well at all

What do you do for match prep and team talks ?

match prep I do att movement and team talks I let *** man do them and the put pass I have faith on everyone, if im not winning 3-0 by half time I say the agressieve one!

I can see people mentioning a change in the forward setup has this had a positive effect? My DLF's never hardly score, in-fact I never hardly see them on the ball. Only time they seem to score is when a fullback crosses the ball and he's there to tap it in.

Could someone please reply with a suggested change that works.

I've started with this tactic with wigan .... and in 5 stages have five defeats and just two goals .... I brought data honda, hughes, Munoz and Hernandez

nickyzzard can you put a screen of sturridge as a complete forward he plays weell? and where do you put coutinho and your victory on city is just amazing like this tac i'm in my second season with liverpool and i won the community shield against city i've selled agger skrtel enrique and johnson mignolet and reina too i bought doria balanta corchia ter stegen ward prowse and luke shaw and some young players and regen i'll put some screen later and nickyzzard it seems that you've made great transfers with ozil bender bentekede sciglio and vela how much did you pay for them ?
and kun just one thing i've said it but i have to sy it again you've made a really great tactic this year it's probably the greatest

Last edited:
Should I use Opposition Instructions?

As long as it's okay my ***. does it?

Do you have any tips on who to sign as striker for Real Madrid? First season. I have a bit over ?30 mill to spend, probably up to 40 if I off load a couple more.

I can see people mentioning a change in the forward setup has this had a positive effect? My DLF's never hardly score, in-fact I never hardly see them on the ball. Only time they seem to score is when a fullback crosses the ball and he's there to tap it in.

Could someone please reply with a suggested change that works.

Anyone? This is the third question that I have asked and it's been ignored or lost in the middle of everything else.

Anyone? This is the third question that I have asked and it's been ignored or lost in the middle of everything else.

I'm sorry, but I don't have many time due to my profissional life :/ About your question, 1st of all, sorry for doesn't answered you...Now, about the role of your Centre Strike, you also can put him as Complete Forward - Support. :)

Okay, thank you. Not a problem, it's just that you had so many helpers days ago, I thought one of them would have chipped in voluntarily
wink.gif
. Yet people keep asking other things and everything is being lost.

Complete Forward - Support and everything else remains the same?

Back