The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Well i helped kun develop the training and i came out on ballcontroll and teamwork.

But for my save i dint feel good so i changed it to defence and attacking movement.
But might going to change it because i got doria and balanta in the back now just finished my first season havent played any matches yet

Presently I have "Team Cohesion" (I think this kind of training is too **** OP!) and Defensive positioning (because of the "overload" mentality).

That sounds lovely! :) But keep posting your results... 3 games is not enough to say if it works worst or better than on previous patch (I predict that will work worst, like usual...). Keep posting mate, your posts are important due to the new patch.
so far mate i have played 13 games 11 wins 2 draws 8 clean sheets 30 goalsscored 5 conceded so no problems on that front, however i have not been scoring as many as usual could be due to not having full strength attack due to injurt and abit of fatigue however my cb's used to get plenty of goals from corners aound 15 a season apeice however since update i cannot recall one scoring from a corner

so far mate i have played 13 games 11 wins 2 draws 8 clean sheets 30 goalsscored 5 conceded so no problems on that front, however i have not been scoring as many as usual could be due to not having full strength attack due to injurt and abit of fatigue however my cb's used to get plenty of goals from corners aound 15 a season apeice however since update i cannot recall one scoring from a corner

So far so good. I mean, on this thread some guys come here to say that this tactic only perform well and eploit the "corner bug" and know without it you still can score and win matches! :) So, happy with that.

Kun, new patch is available so could you update your tac ? ;]

Hey McFly92. Take it easy mate, take it easy! :) When the patch came out, I was at work (actually, I'm still at work)... So, I don't even know how the tactic perform ont the new patch... Relax mate! :) When I've the opportunitie, I'll do that.

ok ok ;] i only has try you new 3cb's tac ;]

That tactic (with 3 CB [3-4-3]), is not my priority now! :) I brought to all of you a 4-3-3 tactic, and my priority is to make it work, even more now with the new patch... And next, maybe I'll upload the 3-4-3 (only when and if this (4-3-3) works properly!).

That tactic (with 3 CB [3-4-3]), is not my priority now! :) I brought to all of you a 4-3-3 tactic, and my priority is to make it work, even more now with the new patch... And next, maybe I'll upload the 3-4-3 (only when and if this (4-3-3) works properly!).

well i am giving it a go now but its pre season so it shouldnt be a problem

onley want to know how the corners go now after the update is short pass still working or do we need to change it

Hi Kun, this could be the silliest question yet asked on this thread....but....) is there a link to actualy download the tactic. I see a link at the front of this, but dont see when I go into it where the actual tactic is? Sorry for being a numpty. Would love to give this a try. Thanks.

hmm got 35 mil to spend dunno who to buy need got defensive mid any suggestions

Hi Kun, this could be the silliest question yet asked on this thread....but....) is there a link to actualy download the tactic. I see a link at the front of this, but dont see when I go into it where the actual tactic is? Sorry for being a numpty. Would love to give this a try. Thanks.
click on the link under where it says download link

Started new game with Juventus using all your recommended training and tactics, I lost the Super-Cup 3-1 and just lost my first league game 2-0.

Still dominating possession but no cutting edge.

So far so good. I mean, on this thread some guys come here to say that this tactic only perform well and eploit the "corner bug" and know without it you still can score and win matches! :) So, happy with that.

As for corner bugs and whatnot, even if SI fixed short corner bug, there will be another one to discover (just saying, FM 2013 had around 4 or more possible corner exploits...).

So nah. Tactics should be a) made to work with Lower teams, b) made sure they work without reliance on "corner bugs" c) those can come as bonus ;).

They fixed the corner bug. After new patch this tactic doesn't work at all...I lost 2 games with Sampdoria and Parma plus one drew with last team in the League...

They fixed the corner bug. After new patch this tactic doesn't work at all...I lost 2 games with Sampdoria and Parma plus one drew with last team in the League...

Seems like you're implying that the tactic worked only with the "corner bug". There are a lot of things that the patch has fixed.

Seems like you're implying that the tactic worked only with the "corner bug". There are a lot of things that the patch has fixed.

No im not. I just said they fix the corner bug. Even before I didn't score to many goals from this corners but the tactic was great for my Inter :) Anyway I've got many problems with winning every single game after new patch. And this is no corners fault just the new match engine...

Well i played 1 game agains -19 psv and i crushed them 8-1 and i got some good talents

just finished my season won the prem with 88 points 12 less than last season i only lost 2 compared to 4 last season however drew ten compared to last seasons 1 however i had a bad run of injuries with my attackers also won the fa cup for the 2nd time lost in league cup final and won the champs league again 5 time in 8 seasons so still a solid tactic but not the same amount of goals 84 compared to last seaons 120 however condede less this season 20 compared to 28,

p.s 'last season' was before update

just finished my season won the prem with 88 points 12 less than last season i only lost 2 compared to 4 last season however drew ten compared to last seasons 1 however i had a bad run of injuries with my attackers also won the fa cup for the 2nd time lost in league cup final and won the champs league again 5 time in 8 seasons so still a solid tactic but not the same amount of goals 84 compared to last seaons 120 however condede less this season 20 compared to 28,

p.s 'last season' was before update

That was a good post about this tactic on this patch :) thanks kye1991 :)

Back