The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Well i inley played 4matches pre season and i am in second year now and my team is way stronger than the year before it could be that the tact isnt fluid yet 5 players sold and also got new players in buth i got dominated by sporting and lost 3-1.

And with pref patch i dominated all matches and offcourse i lost or draw some games.
The other two matches i played where against psv ubder 19 outcome 8-1 and psv second team outcome 4-0 and other match dont even know name of team buth i won 2-1 and it was close call

Well then. You have basiclly just played some friendlies and you got dominated in one game. Perhaps give it some more time. Teams now actually defend and you won't get anything for free. Teams won't sit too deep or play too narrow being passive at the same time.

Well then. You have basiclly just played some friendlies and you got dominated in one game. Perhaps give it some more time. Teams now actually defend and you won't get anything for free. Teams won't sit too deep or play too narrow being passive at the same time.

Well made some screens from 3 matches and transfers.

I have just played the game for the past 6-7 hours straight and the possession is still great in the update for this tactic home or away.

The defence for me atleast has been pretty solid even with the update, the only issue that I am seeing time and time again defensively is an opponent player making a through ball to the ST/winger and them running onto the ball and having a good chance at goal.

The shots on and off target seem to have decreased. I'm liking that for some strange reason. I was seeing way too many long shot opportunities in the last patch, which was no fault of the tactic it seems.

The central midfielders/defensive midfielder seem to have dropped in ratings. Regularly in the sixes now, even though from what I see in the extended highlights they seem to be regaining possession, I guess it's the assists and lack of goals in that area that's the problem.

The inside forward/deep lying forward are the only ones that are frustrating me. Seem to score the odd goal here and there, but don't seem to be doing all that much.

Also wanted to report that I am getting many 1-0 wins. I do not know if that is down to misfiring forwards or what. Just seems to be a problem that I'm seeing every game. I seem to be scoring the majority of my goals from set pieces and penalties. Doria is the Football Manager 14 of Ryan Shawcross on corner kicks.

Last edited:
The problem is just that this tactic exploit a lot the corner bug, without the corner bug is average and you don?t win easily...
I am from Portugal and i am not complaining friend lol
Simple because most of people that are complaining use bug corner tactic (not only yours) and with that bug you win more games and that is the reality.

It was expected no more corner bug in the new patch, maybe other will come, and people should agree that this bug was making some tactics very good, i even used to score in some games 4/5 goals from corner bug exploit!!!

Last edited:
The problem is just that this tactic exploit a lot the corner bug, without the corner bug is average and you don?t win easily...
I am from Portugal and i am not complaining friend lol
Simple because most of people that are complaining use bug corner tactic (not only yours) and with that bug you win more games and that is the reality.

It was expected no more corner bug in the new patch, maybe other will come, and people should agree that this bug was making some tactics very good, i even used to score in some games 4/5 goals from corner bug exploit!!!

Well posted before the corners where more of an extra goal dint win matches by the corner it onley secured it a bit more.
but i also have a feeling with new patch ist easier to make a own tactic

I don?t agree with you sorry...corner bug did not make wins of an extra goal, and with this tactic (not only this but all corner bug tactics out there) for example it was clear like water...
I am glad on that fix in the new patch...

Just my opinion...

well i need to figure something out because i jsut keep losing and losing and losing your might be right after all and i dint notice that the corner bug was making so many goals.

But i kinda suck at making tactics my own

Well made some screens from 3 matches and transfers.

I am sorry, I see nothing in those screens suggesting the Match Engine is poor. You lost a game away where the home team was more efficient or had better chances. You won a match away where you only has 6 shots on target and you crushed your youthteam.

well just played some more matches in league lost 5 games in row already stopped now and it was a backup save because i felt this coming

The tactic is still good, but not that superb as it was with the corner bug. Still, there is a room for improvement. Can somebody tweak and improve the tactic?

the thing i see is that the opponent is start alot with 4-5-1 tact mean 4 defenders 1 defense mid 2 central mids 2 wide mids and 1 striker.

the thing i see that when i am attacking that my players cant give the ball to other players because wingers are going in to the box and onley got 2 CM and one Defense mid and the IF are accourding to the game strikers

Shame that new patch destroys tactics. maybe they shouldnt release the game till it is fully fixed, ratherthan releasing it with multiple flaws, just my opinion

Shame that new patch destroys tactics. maybe they shouldnt release the game till it is fully fixed, ratherthan releasing it with multiple flaws, just my opinion

It's really frustrating when we are in our 5th season and from nothing we simple can't continue playing with it, in order to avoid destroy your save... When this happen, we have to create another game trying to build a tactic that works on this patch (with or without the "corner bug") and later, when we find a tactic, continue our 5th season on the other save... But just until next patch, and the same s*it happens all over again

This is the problem, and you dont have a final fully playabl game till feb time after 5-6 new patches, why bother releasing the game in oct-nov when it is guna get updated every couple weeks, nonsense, total nonsense, and i agree with some people who dont purchase the game till feb, it cuts out all the bullshit the rest of us go thru. I was using another tactic (not this one by the way) and i was finally enjoying playing the game, now new patch and its messed everything up, henceim here moaning because i dont want to play the game now, rant over

This is the problem, and you dont have a final fully playabl game till feb time after 5-6 new patches, why bother releasing the game in oct-nov when it is guna get updated every couple weeks, nonsense, total nonsense, and i agree with some people who dont purchase the game till feb, it cuts out all the bullshit the rest of us go thru. I was using another tactic (not this one by the way) and i was finally enjoying playing the game, now new patch and its messed everything up, henceim here moaning because i dont want to play the game now, rant over

Don't buy the game until February then? I know it's annoying but the game needs patches, as many people have said the only reason most tactics we're successful was because of a corner exploit, well how does exploiting the ME make the game enjoyable?

It's really frustrating when we are in our 5th season and from nothing we simple can't continue playing with it, in order to avoid destroy your save... When this happen, we have to create another game trying to build a tactic that works on this patch (with or without the "corner bug") and later, when we find a tactic, continue our 5th season on the other save... But just until next patch, and the same s*it happens all over again

well thats true buth the point is your trying to make a tactic thats suits your team but if your already in the 5th season you might not have the players that suit in that tactic if you build up from ground zero you adjust the type of players you buy in the future.

And i kinda suck in making tactics just dont know what type of instruction suits the players and role i give them and for team its kinda a random instruction because you already have in mind what type of football you want to play.

I am going to give it a shot to make a tactic might wanna give it a go with 4 defenders 2 mids 2 wide and 2 strikers 1 on support

Don't buy the game until February then? I know it's annoying but the game needs patches, as many people have said the only reason most tactics we're successful was because of a corner exploit, well how does exploiting the ME make the game enjoyable?
I never mentioned anything bout the corner bug making the game enjoyable. Think u dont get my point, why do they release a game that isnt finished? why not make it ready then release it? why not remove all bugs and exploits before they release? will thenbe no need for new patches

I never mentioned anything bout the corner bug making the game enjoyable. Think u dont get my point, why do they release a game that isnt finished? why not make it ready then release it? why not remove all bugs and exploits before they release? will thenbe no need for new patches

Because it's logical to release football games around the same time the new season kicks off, I personally think they should just use the same ME in every edition myself.

Because it's logical to release football games around the same time the new season kicks off, I personally think they should just use the same ME in every edition myself.

It's "profitable" to release football games and (other games) before Christmas!! That is the point!!

For me this tactic was the best since some FM12's tactics. I really hope that there will be a tactic like this for current patch. It was really pleasant to watch and results were very good even after I changed corners to mixed (it was too easy with short corners :P).

Back