The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
That was a good post about this tactic on this patch :) thanks kye1991 :)

not a problem mate was struggling to enjoy this game until i found your tactic only problem is iv got alot less work done lol!

to be honost i am strugling to now with the tactic i already lost 1 match against Sporting 3-1 and rest won but strugling alot

I was crushing the competition with my Partizan side, and now since the new patch is out, played 8 games, 2 wins 4 draws 2 lost...
Looks like the new patch weakens the tactic...

by the way, the corner exploit is dead now.

Kun i got to compliment you on excellent work!
I wil ltry this tactic next season with my Atletico and test it with the new patch properly.
That said i tried it with my french nation side FC Gueugnon today home to Le Mans in the cup jsut for lols as i knew i would lose with my tactic anyway as my defenders are wors than rubbish (try to defend with halp star part time players...) But haha you never know what happened.
2min i vent up 1-0
90min i lost 1-11 xD

Fair to say that it was a bit of a gamble but i would ahve lost anyways and not having fluid tactic does not help :p

My CB Lahmar got rating of 2.0 and scored two owngoals xD

Hes now moved to the reserve team and he can rot there for all i care.

looking forward to the updates!

Kun i got to compliment you on excellent work!
I wil ltry this tactic next season with my Atletico and test it with the new patch properly.
That said i tried it with my french nation side FC Gueugnon today home to Le Mans in the cup jsut for lols as i knew i would lose with my tactic anyway as my defenders are wors than rubbish (try to defend with halp star part time players...) But haha you never know what happened.
2min i vent up 1-0
90min i lost 1-11 xD

Fair to say that it was a bit of a gamble but i would ahve lost anyways and not having fluid tactic does not help :p

My CB Lahmar got rating of 2.0 and scored two owngoals xD

Hes now moved to the reserve team and he can rot there for all i care.

looking forward to the updates!

Seems that this tactic is a bit weaker with the new patch :/

Is it still decent to use?

The tactic was working wonders for me until the update... now on an eight match losing streak. My defenders may as well be non existant now. Trying to work out a few wee tweaks.

My defence seems to be playing as well as ever on the update. The drawback is that I'm not scoring anymore, and seeing a lot of 0-0 draws, despite, still having much of the possession and shots on target.

If Kun or anybody else can make some tweaks to get the guys upfront scoring often that would be fantastic.

Best tactic ive used this year. Managed to win the Champions league with Celtic in my first season. Thanks so much

ola amigo kun o pessoal aqui do brasil testou sua tatica, ?ra perfeita mas com a nova atualiza??o ?la parou de render.

Why did this patch need to came now got a incredible team now second season.

Got vitinho from CSKA for free bought balanta that is now center with doria.
Also bought defense mid from chelsea dont know his name buth he is on loan first year somewhere else cost me 10 mil
Still got 25 mil to splash and have no clue who to get kinda filled in every spot could use a xp striker got matavz and locadia and gabriel barbosa is incomming.

Also have alberto cerri and zivkhovic in youth this year is the last the going on loan for the midfielder i got pugliese also last year out for loan there already geyteing incredible.

Buth i am going to wait when tactic is going to be update now i can fill my time with daughter and wife because they where bit angry i was spending to little time with them

Sold manolev for small 3 mil and zucculi for 5.5 got him free first year so good profit also sold luciano narshing 19.5 mil good solid player and josefszoon for 5 mil and also sold wijnaldum for 13.5 mil as i got adem maher and two good regens with 4 PA and 1 with 4.5 PA.
Football manager is still ****** they keep wanting yo have my captain on loan.

Last edited:
Hmm i am reading alof of forum atm and every one os complaining about the new ME.
Hope they are going to change it again soon because this is retarted.

Dont wanna screw my save now.

Dear all

The problem is just that this tactic exploit a lot the corner bug...I can't find the post but a user tried the tactic without the corner bug (in patch 14.1.3) and he lost a lot of games. I suggest to Kun to work on the tactic without the corner bug as the tactic is good (lot of possession) and need only few tweaks to allow the forwards to score goals! Anyway congratulation for the hard work.

Dear all

The problem is just that this tactic exploit a lot the corner bug...I can't find the post but a user tried the tactic without the corner bug (in patch 14.1.3) and he lost a lot of games. I suggest to Kun to work on the tactic without the corner bug as the tactic is good (lot of possession) and need only few tweaks to allow the forwards to score goals! Anyway congratulation for the hard work.

Well my wingers scored alot even without the corner exploit and i was always the better side buth now not anymore.
Corners wherr just extra for me
Wish i could go back to the old patch and play kibda bored atm but dont want to play fm without this patch

I played using this tactic with only a bit of tweak before the new patch. it was good but the result sometimes are rather frustrating (you control the game, yet at the end you draw or loss).

New patch came out, i had 5 remaining matches before the season is over, i won every match including CL final against City. possession is still there. i like the way my team play now with my centre striker involves more and scores.

i will try it in the new season and we will see. 8-|

Hmm i am reading alof of forum atm and every one os complaining about the new ME.
Hope they are going to change it again soon because this is retarted.

Dont wanna screw my save now.

From the hundreds of post I have read across the forums regarding the update, my impression is that people find it is much, much better than before.

From the hundreds of post I have read across the forums regarding the update, my impression is that people find it is much, much better than before.

Allow me to disagree with you, but is not only on this forum that the people are complaining about the new ME. Here in Portugal, every sinlge friend of mine, are complaining too, and they are not using this tactic, just for the record.

Allow me to disagree with you, but is not only on this forum that the people are complaining about the new ME. Here in Portugal, every sinlge friend of mine, are complaining too, and they are not using this tactic, just for the record.

I have read many post where people are disappointed with the ME but those complaints have been that 1) some fixes did not make it into this ME, 2) from people that had a tactic that exploited the flaws of the ME and since they have been fixed, their " tactic " is now toothless as it was not a balanced approach from the start, 3) from people complaining about things that are indeed flaws, but not Match Engine flaws.

Well i inley played 4matches pre season and i am in second year now and my team is way stronger than the year before it could be that the tact isnt fluid yet 5 players sold and also got new players in buth i got dominated by sporting and lost 3-1.

And with pref patch i dominated all matches and offcourse i lost or draw some games.
The other two matches i played where against psv ubder 19 outcome 8-1 and psv second team outcome 4-0 and other match dont even know name of team buth i won 2-1 and it was close call

Back