The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
For me this tactic was the best since some FM12's tactics. I really hope that there will be a tactic like this for current patch. It was really pleasant to watch and results were very good even after I changed corners to mixed (it was too easy with short corners :P).

I hope that too, but believe me, I tryed this morning to do a tactic based ont htis one, and now is very difficult. It seems we were playing a game in "amateur" difficult and with this patch the game now is like "World class"... :x I only had 4/5 hours to ry a new tactic, but I wasn't well succeeded...

Superb tactic!

Started off with barcelona and to begin with results were a bit 'iffy' but after a few games this tactic is smashing it! 6 games in a row where I have scored 6 or more goals, including Real Madrid and PSG in Champs League! Running away with the La Liga title now :)

Great work and also those wonderkids and young players are definitely worth getting, already putting in star performances!

Superb tactic!

Started off with barcelona and to begin with results were a bit 'iffy' but after a few games this tactic is smashing it! 6 games in a row where I have scored 6 or more goals, including Real Madrid and PSG in Champs League! Running away with the La Liga title now :)

Great work and also those wonderkids and young players are definitely worth getting, already putting in star performances!

Are you playing with the new patch??

I think I am and it seems to be exactly the same as other games I have tried this out with

well i am testing my own tactic now atm and it looks working played 2 matches agains PSV B team first game it was 4-2 and second match 6-3

Working with 4 defenders 2 central mids 2 wide and 2 strikers still need to get the defence a bit more solid.
Goals conceded it looked like my defenders just let them pass by and go for open goal

Superb tactic!

What tweaks have you made? The possession has never been in doubt. Possession is still high regardless of patch, the defence is still doing well yet the deep lying forward and inside forwards are not scoring at the rate you are doing on my save. I'm getting a lot of 1-0 wins or draws since the updated patch came out.

well i made my own tact for now won all my matches against B Team around 8 matches scored over 3 Goals a match i know its a friendly but it looks solid for me now going to test it a bit more offcourse

Still need to make my defence a bit more solid
Ill try my own now and ill try an updated tact from this when its ready

What tweaks have you made? The possession has never been in doubt. Possession is still high regardless of patch, the defence is still doing well yet the deep lying forward and inside forwards are not scoring at the rate you are doing on my save. I'm getting a lot of 1-0 wins or draws since the updated patch came out.

I havent really changed a lot to be fair, maybe its just luck and the ability of the players. Im still managing around 30 shots at goal just like the previous patch and seem to be scoring most of the time.

On new patch i'm relly don't see a diffrence

Are you sure?? :x to be honest, this morning I starting to do some changes and I was playing with a tweaked version of this tactic (The Truly TIKI-TAKA- by kun)... I didn't event tested the original version, so I don't know if it works...

Sometimes the tactic failing post-patch is all in peoples minds. If they draw, say, 2 games in quick succession then "the tactic doesn't work new patch" but they will most likely have drew 2 games in a row before the patch without complaints. Test it over 6 months or so before judging if it works in new patch or not

Ye I'm still wining 4-1 or 3-1 and 65% possession, maybe more offen my team does't have 30 shots second change it's players on goal kick not so often hit on post or bar.

Sometimes the tactic failing post-patch is all in peoples minds. If they draw, say, 2 games in quick succession then "the tactic doesn't work new patch" but they will most likely have drew 2 games in a row before the patch without complaints. Test it over 6 months or so before judging if it works in new patch or not

Well i dont agree on this before patch i losed like a few and draw a few and that happened after after a few win strikes.
I have played today and i lost 5 league games in a row and my team have way better players than the rest in my league dont mean that i should win everything thats not realistic **** 5 lose in row and the where matches that i won easly before patch snd now i am strugling hard

currently into my second season with this tactic 20 games into the prem 16 wins 4 draws 61 goals scored 8 conceded out of the league cup i sim those games into 5th round of fa and got fc porto in the knockot stages of the champs league its still solid and defensivey better

edit second season since update

Last edited:
currently into my second season with this tactic 20 games into the prem 16 wins 4 draws 61 goals scored 8 conceded out of the league cup i sim those games into 5th round of fa and got fc porto in the knockot stages of the champs league its still solid and defensivey better

edit second season since update

With which team?

Actually, with the 14.1.4 my results are back to normal with my Partizan side, meaning i win a lot, even a big win 5-2 vs Dortmund.

I have a question though, I conceed a LOT of goals during the first seconds of the game. Same for you guys ??

Actually, with the 14.1.4 my results are back to normal with my Partizan side, meaning i win a lot, even a big win 5-2 vs Dortmund.

I have a question though, I conceed a LOT of goals during the first seconds of the game. Same for you guys ??

With the original "The Truly TIKI-TAKA" ?? Or you made any tweak? :) I don't even tested this one on the new patch, so I can't help you NantesFC :(

I like the tactic, but I seem to get a lot of yellow cards, really annoys me... Any way to prevent that?

With the original "The Truly TIKI-TAKA" ?? Or you made any tweak? :) I don't even tested this one on the new patch, so I can't help you NantesFC :(

Yep, the truly TIKI-TAKA. I have made just one tweak. I changed the corner exploit because it's dead with the new patch.

Back