The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Are you talking the new tactic with the new patch? lol , the previous tactic isn't working at all (unfortunately) with this new patch. This one works a bit better then the other one, but... not as good as the previous one in the 1st patch...

Yeah im talking about the new tactic for the new patch, its not working as good as your previous tactic on the last patch

Yeah im talking about the new tactic for the new patch, its not working as good as your previous tactic on the last patch

Ya. I said that. Unfortunately, is true! But I get some good results with a team with no resources and I liked the football I've been playing.

Ya. I said that. Unfortunately, is true! But I get some good results with a team with no resources and I liked the football I've been playing.

Wait I didnt even realise you released a tactic yesterday! I thought you tweaked the tiki taka to suit this patch. Ill try the new one now

Wait I didnt even realise you released a tactic yesterday! I thought you tweaked the tiki taka to suit this patch. Ill try the new one now

Sorry if this has already been answered, but could where can I find this new tactic released for the latest patch?

LOL, ok. But I already said that this one isn't perfect and even more when compared to the previous tactic in the previous patch.

Firstly, I'm sorry my english bad kun kind of tactics that really makes a difference, but the new patch not a new tactic was very successful old tactics

This is amazing... Yesterday I released the tactic for the 14.1.4 and what happen next?? They release the 14.2 patch... :X OMG!! Sick and tired of this game, right now!

To be fair tactics based on solid football ideas should work on any patch.

To be fair tactics based on solid football ideas should work on any patch.

To be fair, your solid tactics are working with all patches!!??

Would you be kind to share them with the common not so solid tactics mortals?

To be fair, your solid tactics are working with all patches!!??

Would you be kind to share them with the common not so solid tactics mortals?

Tactics & Training Discussion

Have a read in here. Do you see the tactical discussion changing based on the patch?

People are complaining about a patch, which improves the game. It beggars belief. People talk like patches are bad things. Of course there can be bugs with new patches (like tactic familiarity going down with this new one) but you only need to play a few games to realise that it's an improvement over the previous match engine.

I wasn't criticising anything in this thread other than the attitude that SI releasing patches is bad.

Tactics & Training Discussion

Have a read in here. Do you see the tactical discussion changing based on the patch?

People are complaining about a patch, which improves the game. It beggars belief. People talk like patches are bad things. Of course there can be bugs with new patches (like tactic familiarity going down with this new one) but you only need to play a few games to realise that it's an improvement over the previous match engine.

I wasn't criticising anything in this thread other than the attitude that SI releasing patches is bad.

People are tired of getting the game ruined by bugs and when they find some comfort, they tend to stick with it.

Patches are not bad, but success comes in details and when you loose your tactic logic, frustration happens.

Kun released a new tactic for a patch that was overrun by a new patch. It was a solid tactic in 14.1.3, i've used myself. Saying that solid tactics/ideas should work with all patches is telling people that if their work does not have success now, its because its not solid?

Choose words correctly, because there where good tacticians that have gone from this forum because the posts where rant after rant.

If you have a critic, let it be constructive, ok?

People are tired of getting the game ruined by bugs and when they find some comfort, they tend to stick with it.

Patches are not bad, but success comes in details and when you loose your tactic logic, frustration happens.

Kun released a new tactic for a patch that was overrun by a new patch. It was a solid tactic in 14.1.3, i've used myself. Saying that solid tactics/ideas should work with all patches is telling people that if their work does not have success now, its because its not solid?

Choose words correctly, because there where good tacticians that have gone from this forum because the posts where rant after rant.

If you have a critic, let it be constructive, ok?

All fair points, I apologise for the way I came across.

Back