The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Okay ! :)

I don't know... I shoot lot on goal and no scoring :(
Suarez - Lewandowski - Sturridge on the attack should show more goals than 2 on 10 matches for Lewandowski isn't ??

Okay ! :)

I don't know... I shoot lot on goal and no scoring :(
Suarez - Lewandowski - Sturridge on the attack should show more goals than 2 on 10 matches for Lewandowski isn't ??

The new tactic doesn't use striker. If the tactic you are playing is with striker, then that one is the previous tactic, So, you should to download the new one and see if it improve your play.

Kun - how is the defense in your new tactic? As with the previous one it seemed perfect.

Kun - how is the defense in your new tactic? As with the previous one it seemed perfect.

I guess it's ok. Not perfect, I don't know how to make it perfect, without have offensive power... :/

I usually play the same way... But if you prefer, try to lower a bit the defensive line... Even in some "Home" games... ;)
And to pick up AMR, AMC, AML, or leave things as they are? I saw the one picture you have them at the top.

So the new tactic is the one on the top of the opening post? Looking for a tactic for Barcelona.
What do you do with the individual traning? Set it to the role of the player?

This tactic isn't working for me in the latest patch but last patch I was dominating with Cardiff went two seasons unbeaten.. Any ideas Kun?

And to pick up AMR, AMC, AML, or leave things as they are? I saw the one picture you have them at the top.

In the previous tactic, I use them at the top... But now, the drop a lotle on the field in order to mantin better the possession and also to receive passes behind the opposite defensive line.

So the new tactic is the one on the top of the opening post? Looking for a tactic for Barcelona.
What do you do with the individual traning? Set it to the role of the player?

To be honest, I was tired to make something work for this new patch, and I only tried this new one with San Jose Earthquakes... And, in this team, I didn't put the players with special training. But, if you prefer, you can put them training the position they will play, for example, the "Wingers" put them training "Inside Forwards"; the striker/offensive midfielder put them training "Trequartista" and, if he is a striker (not a target striker) also train him to the new position (AMC)

This tactic isn't working for me in the latest patch but last patch I was dominating with Cardiff went two seasons unbeaten.. Any ideas Kun?

Are you talking the new tactic with the new patch? lol , the previous tactic isn't working at all (unfortunately) with this new patch. This one works a bit better then the other one, but... not as good as the previous one in the 1st patch...

Back