The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
The changes that worked for me was changing it to very fluid , having 3 false nines and a regista

My front 3 really struggle to score now

This tactic just aint the same since the patch :(

I everybody! Sorry but I won't were available to be here the time I wanted to. Due the Christmas, I had the time very restricted, in order to prepare some stuff... But now, here I am. With the new tactic for the 14.1.4. Isn't perfect, at all... I was very happy with the previous tactic, but this patch put me away of FM. But I hope you can enjoy it. Let me know your progress with SS :) See you around, and once more, I'm sorry.

Your new tactics have already been released by some one else on some other website .I think you just copied it . Made few changes and released it under your name .

Here is the proof ,so that people can know what i am talking about -http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfm%2Bkorea%26newwindow%3D1&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ko&u=http://fmkorea.net/index.php%3Fmid%3Dfm14tactic%26sort_index%3Dvoted_count%26order_type%3Ddesc%26page%3D1%26document_srl%3D52224303&usg=ALkJrhjZfOyzn0Y7YHZalMCOzIO0iU4O-g

Why are the formation's different in the OP

Because the formation is different now ;) no striker. But if you prefer to use a striker you can put the "Trequartista" up front. But I tested, and I get best results without striker.

Your new tactics have already been released by some one else on some other website .I think you just copied it . Made few changes and released it under your name .

Here is the proof ,so that people can know what i am talking about -FM2014 Tactics - [14.1.3] [460] AS Roma first season double, Trequartista - Francesco Totti.

You must be kidding me... I just did this new tactic, and like I said before, I don't use other guys tactic (but I respect them all). Even more in a Korean forum! xD ahah Man, believe what you want. But, about the formation, is pretty normal that some guys have similar or even the same position of the players on the field.

There are only two out field roles that are the same in the two tactics. Yeah, obvious copying...

LOOOL, you guys are so funny. Ok. Believe what you want to believe... This tactic was made by me, that I'm 100% sure. And the guys who were here before the patch comes out, they know that. You guys, the "new ones"... I'm not worried.

LOOOL, you guys are so funny. Ok. Believe what you want to believe... This tactic was made by me, that I'm 100% sure. And the guys who were here before the patch comes out, they know that. You guys, the "new ones"... I'm not worried.

I was being sarcastic, it's quite obvious you haven't copied.

I was being sarcastic, it's quite obvious you haven't copied.

Oh, ok. I'm sorry then. LoL I'm not English and for sure, I'm not a master when trying to understand some sentences... LOL Even more when you (general) are sarcastic.. :) So, I'm sorry again.

Hy !
Is it normal that with my Liverpool Team, i only score goals from Corner Kick and not in playing football ??

Hy !
Is it normal that with my Liverpool Team, i only score goals from Corner Kick and not in playing football ??

With this new version?? :) I don't know, but with me and my San Jose Earthquakes save, I score a lot of goals passing into space and at back of the opposite defense. So, I don' know mate :/

Back