The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
I play right now the Uefa Champions League Final, against Chelsea. I tried to see how this patch affected my new version, and this happened:
View attachment 443067

9 CCC's !! And 4 goals after down to 10 man!! :D

I play right now the Uefa Champions League Final, against Chelsea. I tried to see how this patch affected my new version, and this happened:
View attachment 446231

9 CCC's !! And 4 goals after down to 10 man!! :D
Very impressive dude! im gonna test your tactic right now in the new patch..!

I tried this tactic with Mainz after the update. First time trying this tactic, and we won 3-0 against Hamburg (who are on 1st). We had full control, and we were in bad form before trying this tactic. Can't wait to play more matches, I hope we will continue destroying the big teams!

Left footed inside forward on the left side or right footed?

Left Footed = Right Inside Forward
Right Footed = Left Inside Forward

This time is more important than on previous tactic. ;)

I tried this tactic with Mainz after the update. First time trying this tactic, and we won 3-0 against Hamburg (who are on 1st). We had full control, and we were in bad form before trying this tactic. Can't wait to play more matches, I hope we will continue destroying the big teams!

Great! :) Nice feedback! :D Hope you can beat them all, but be Champion with Mainz is a bit hard. xP

Kun: I'm in the 2018/2019 season and hope we can be the champions in a couple of years. ;) I will be happy with a CL spot this season though.

Back