thanks for the replys Pvarandas. I wasn't here and you answered well. Thanks a lot! :')

5UW2J.png

I wreck, slay, destroy, outplay, dominate, slaughter every opposition I face.

great results mate ;) im shure this is the best tiki taka tactic for fm14 new patch ;) hey kun did u read my post a few pages back?

great results mate ;) im shure this is the best tiki taka tactic for fm14 new patch ;) hey kun did u read my post a few pages back?

I guess not... :/ cause I wasn't here and to be honest , I was very far from FM stuffs. But say it now :)

And btw, thanks for the words! :D

I guess not... :/ cause I wasn't here and to be honest , I was very far from FM stuffs. But say it now :)

And btw, thanks for the words! :D

Boas kun. grande fa da tua primeira tactica. So uma questao nesta tua nova tactica: em vez de estar so passar para os espacos, meter passar mais curto tambem, acho que ajuda e meter os medios centro como construtor de jogo avancado (apoiar), para no ataque dar mais apoio a linha ofensiva. a linha defensiva em pressionar mais a frente so e os avancados interiores tirar a opcao de fintar mais ou mete-los em funcao de ataque. Nao estou a dizer que a tactica esta mal, tenho tido muito bons resultados. so uma ideia minha. gostaria de saber o que achas.

Boas kun. grande fa da tua primeira tactica. So uma questao nesta tua nova tactica: em vez de estar so passar para os espacos, meter passar mais curto tambem, acho que ajuda e meter os medios centro como construtor de jogo avancado (apoiar), para no ataque dar mais apoio a linha ofensiva. a linha defensiva em pressionar mais a frente so e os avancados interiores tirar a opcao de fintar mais ou mete-los em funcao de ataque. Nao estou a dizer que a tactica esta mal, tenho tido muito bons resultados. so uma ideia minha. gostaria de saber o que achas.

Ah, this one!! I saw it, but I didn't answered because is in Portuguese, and we are not allowed to speak here in other language beside english. Sorry, but here goes: I didn't put them passing shortly, because sometimes we have de Left Inside Forward, putting the ball for the run of the Right Inside Forward, an that way, we need the "mid or long" passes. I prefer this way, but is a tweak that you can do ;). About the midfielders, I prefer to have more consistency and more players at the centre of the field. And that way, we give more freedom to the Wing-backs. About the Inside Forwards, and the way he is driblling a lot, is simple, are those guys who will change the rythm of the game. And the "attack" option, is only when we need to score so badly, because the "support" role will give to your players more pass lines ;)

Ah, this one!! I saw it, but I didn't answered because is in Portuguese, and we are not allowed to speak here in other language beside english. Sorry, but here goes: I didn't put them passing shortly, because sometimes we have de Left Inside Forward, putting the ball for the run of the Right Inside Forward, an that way, we need the "mid or long" passes. I prefer this way, but is a tweak that you can do ;). About the midfielders, I prefer to have more consistency and more players at the centre of the field. And that way, we give more freedom to the Wing-backs. About the Inside Forwards, and the way he is driblling a lot, is simple, are those guys who will change the rythm of the game. And the "attack" option, is only when we need to score so badly, because the "support" role will give to your players more pass lines ;)

ok kun, thanks for the explanation ;) as i said this is the best tactic anyone will find for fm 14 ;) keep up the good work mate

What can i do to strikers? Adapt them to Offensive Middlefier would take a long time, and they cannot play so well..
Is there some way to change the OF to ST in this tatic and still have the same good results?

I've tweaked the trequarista to secondary striker and Diego Costa is playing out of this world!!!

Sorry I mean shadow striker

Ya, that's possible!! I was trying to see which role is better. I used "Trequartista", but Shadow Striker" is also a good option!;) so it's very possible that Diego Costa is absolutely great on that role!

Awesome tactic pal,finding I receive a lot of sending offs tho mate,apart from that it is quality,Costa is a beast in the ss role

Awesome tactic pal,finding I receive a lot of sending offs tho mate,apart from that it is quality,Costa is a beast in the ss role

Glad that someone is enjoying playing with my tactics again, since the 14.1.3 :) eh eh