The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
yeah, i agree with juniot2, would really appreciate the 14.1.3. version of this tactic to be uploaded once again, thank you very much.

Great tactics Kun! That pre-game team talks you use?

Gran tactica! Que charlas prepartido usas?

Unfortunately, the new tactic hasn't worked for me so far as well as the previous ones did.

If it helps you improve it, the main problems I'm facing:

1. Weak set pieces. I understand the short pass "hack" doesn't work anymore, but the offensive crosses look way too inefficient and every defensive one allows 2-3 shots to the opposition.

2. The players are way too violent. I'm getting 0.5 players off per game.

3. That is also generating an insane amount of penalties, which contributes to...

4. This tactic concedes way too many goals, specially stupid ones (though I understand that last part seems to be an engine problem).

Apart from those problems, the tactic looks great: it's super realistic, scores well and is fun to play. If there's a way to improve the defense while bringing the number of fouls down, should be as good as the ones before.

Thanks anyway, Kun. You're doing a much better job than I am at playing this game :)

Great tactics Kun! That pre-game team talks you use?

Gran tactica! Que charlas prepartido usas?

Not any special team-talks!! :) Just try to make your players happy! :D

Thanks a lot.

Not any special team-talks!! :) Just try to make your players happy! :D

Thanks a lot.

Pero usas asertivo, calmado o cual?

Genial tactica... un consejo si lograras llevar a la posicion de "iniesta" un poco mas arriba como mediapunta u organizador adelantado y a messi como falso nueve en el centro de la delantera seria la perfeccion!

voy a pasarte la tactica que hice yo

Use you assertive, calm or what?

Great Tactic! if you have much more higher the position of iniesta and messi in falso nueve in the center of the strikers, it be perfection!

Pero usas asertivo, calmado o cual?

Genial tactica... un consejo si lograras llevar a la posicion de "iniesta" un poco mas arriba como mediapunta u organizador adelantado y a messi como falso nueve en el centro de la delantera seria la perfeccion!

voy a pasarte la tactica que hice yo

Use you assertive, calm or what?

Great Tactic! if you have much more higher the position of iniesta and messi in falso nueve in the center of the strikers, it be perfection!

If we are winning closely, just do "Cautiously". When they are playing well do "Assertive" or "Calm".

Hi mate,

Been trying your latest version but it doesn't seem to be working very well for me away from home. We seem to draw a lot. But at home we play loads better.

Are there any tweaks or changes that you would recommend that might help?

Enjoying using your tactic! It’s similar to ones I’ve tried to build myself over the recent years, but much more thorough. I’m playing Gateshead in the English Skrill Premiership and so far after 16 games i’m in first place by 1 point. Obviously at that level, I don’t have a ton of skilled players, but I’ve been able to bring in a few attacking players and a couple of defenders and make the system work. I’ve had the most success defensively, conceding only 12 goals in 16 games, which is first in the league. However, offensively is where I’m a bit puzzled, as I have the 10th most goals and have scored 25 goals. With such an attacking, ball possession system, I would think I’d be scoring more. I feel like I’ve got the players capable of scoring. In the past using similar tactics, I’ve always been near the top of the table in goals. The only tweaks I’ve made are to move the trequartista forward to better fit my forwards and to not have my defenders push as high of a line, but still pushing up high. Any thoughts on how to generate more offense without setting my defensive record back much? Thanks.

I recently got so insanely raped away against Real Madrid. Not sure this tactic does so well against tougher teams... or it might be the terrible match engine >_<.

Last edited:
Hi, Kun.
I've already tried your tactic on 14.1.3, i used manchester united.
It works perfectly, year by year i'd always retain my league title and some of my domestic title like fa cup, community shield & capital one cup (unfortunately, i'd never won the champions league tbh :D)
And when i heard the updates (14.2) is available, i used it. Suddenly i had a feeling that your corner bug would not be successful after all.
And that was true, in 2017 my 4 last match form is really bad (WLDD) and that match is against a mid/low teams such as birmingham etc.
I've tried to tweak my players role but it ain't work, i've only tweaked the positions, i'm not using the defensive mid since I more prefer with an attacking midfielder position (trequartista role/advanced playmaker) and it works in 14.1.3.
So by this occasion can you tell me, what more can i tweak in this tactic? you're doing great here. i appreciate that. thanks. sorry for my bad english.

What instructions on the opponent should I put? I leave to the Assistant coach or do not put anything?

The tactic seems to be very good and I would like to try! Congratulations Kun!

Thank you :D

Back