MikaBrandonOng, thanks for the reply. If you download the tactic you will know which are the team instructions. Because I'm portuguese and some terms in Portuguese are completely different from the English. And now, I'm not at home to help you more with that. (I'm not trying hard to get downloads, it's just the easy way for you and for me).

I hope I've helped you mate! :)

Alright bro... hopefully will get awesome results with it... will post it when I try^^

Yeah but if the players who score from that corners were the forwards or the midfielder that no would be a problem but is silly see the defenders with that amount of goals.

BTW do you try to move the wingbacks to WBR and WBL slots?

Move them a litle bit forward, isn't it? Yeah, I've already tried it. Moreover, this is one of my alternative tactics. :) when the difference between the two teams is higher than usual I use that tactic, I push the wing-back a litle bit forward. :)
[and it works, trust me! xD defensively lacks a bit, but offensively... pfffff]

Hello,

What are the most important attributes for the players...in particulary midfielders and strikers?

Thank you very much

Sorry for my poor english

I understand your doubt... But, at Dutch League you will not have any kind of problem winning most of games (perhaps, against Ajax it will the hardest). In champions League will be different. There are a lot of difficult teams. But don't be affraid of your defensive line!! Just give it a try! :D I guess will not be a big problem... Just a matter of try! Later, give us a feedback! I'm curious! :p

Can always change the mentality to counter on bigger matches.
Most of the times that works

Hello,

What are the most important attributes for the players...in particulary midfielders and strikers?

Thank you very much

Sorry for my poor english

My Ensligh isn't perfect aswell, at least we try... ;)

The easiest way to see is going to the Xavi's profile and see where he has the attributes at 18/19/20. :) eheh. I'm not at home, but I can tell you this:
MC: Passing, Technique, First Touch, Dribbling (not need to much), Creativity, Decisions, Concentration, Team-work. And some physical (not big deal if hasn't)
The wide striker or Inside Forwards: Dribbling, Technique, Finishing, Composure, Creativity, a bit of passing and first touch), Off the ball, Acceleration, Pace.
The centre Striker: Dribbling, Technique, Finishing, Composure, Creativity, Passing, First Touch,Acceleration, Pace... Well, the most complete possible :) to pass and assist and score.
(it's possible that I'm forget some attributes, because I'm not with the FM open here :/ )

Can always change the mentality to counter on bigger matches.
Most of the times that works

Yes, we can do that... But with Barcelona, even against Real Madrid and Bayern and so on, I always used the tactic like it is, because the difference isn't big.

This happens in real too, like a few days ago in spurs vs newcastle match. 14 shots on target, NUFC won 1-0.

That is true mate. We just can't wait to win all matches, but we want to lost or draw the minimum possible. :)

Loving this tactic using it with Yokohama F Marinos in the Japanese league i have just won the quadruple very comfortably. Beat Bayern munich in world club challenge 3-2

STC has 30 goals and 20 assists

STL has 44 goals and 14 assists

STR has 19 goals and 17 assists

Shunksuke Nakamura playing in MCL has 17 goals and 50 assists from central midfield :O

Last edited:
Loving this tactic using it with Yokohama F Marinos in the Japanese league i have just won the quadruple very comfortably. Beat Bayern munich in world club challenge 3-2

STC has 30 goals and 20 assists

STL has 44 goals and 14 assists

STR has 19 goals and 17 assists

Shunksuke Nakamura playing in MCL has 17 goals and 50 assists from central midfield :O
I can't even mention what impressed me more... If was the stats of your players or the result against Bayern... Can you put some SS here to see?? :')

SO GOOOOOD!! :D Thanks for the feedback mate! :)

Yes, we can do that... But with Barcelona, even against Real Madrid and Bayern and so on, I always used the tactic like it is, because the difference isn't big.

Ye buth thats what i mean barca and real is the same quality and are top clubs in the world.
But if you compare PSV to barca or real than you have a big quality difrince.
So counter works better i think if you play sgsinst bigger clubs if your team isnt world class

Ye buth thats what i mean barca and real is the same quality and are top clubs in the world.
But if you compare PSV to barca or real than you have a big quality difrince.
So counter works better i think if you play sgsinst bigger clubs if your team isnt world class

Yeah, previously on this thread I told to a user this:
"Before those games try to change the training system to "Deffensive Movement". And, maybe change the mentality: instead of "Overload" just "Control". As I said before, I don't know if this tactic works on lower teams... And if this not work try one of this three steps (from the strongest option to the weakest):
1) The most important is to retreat your full backs. Change them to play as "Full Back" and not as "Wing-back". And "support" or "defend" (never the "attack" role). [must do this step].
2) The Winger also have to retreat a litle on the field (but let them as Inside Forward).
3) Put the striker (deep-lying forward) as Offensive Midfielder. (Or do this step or the 2nd step).

You must be conscious that when you manage Cartagena (for example) you just can't wait to win or even draw against At. Madrid or better. (just an example)

Hope I've helped you, and I'm sorry! This tactic isn't that perfect, working against all teams of the world. :/"

But of course you can try (I don't know if works or not) to put the mentality as coutering :)

Lost my first game 5-3, I'm Liverpool and was playing Manchester City away.

Will keep going with this tactic however I am using Team Cohesion/Teamwork on Average..is that correct?