343.png

class343.png

Which tactic ?

Chris your tactics is working for me, by far better performance than the original (in this version). I was using TFF tactics and yours is better too.

But i change the Complete Forwards Support to Advanced Forwards and works better for me.

madrid.png

View attachment 63371

made my own tweaks to the real324g tactic. i noticed that the central striker wasnt getting on the ball enough so i changed him to an f9 thinking his late runs into the box would be beneficial. he has just scored 4 against shaktar!
also move the dlp up level with the the midfielders if the opposition use 2 and/ or play with a dm. if i do this i change the mezzala to an CMA. to help join with the forwards. seem to be working a bit better for me

View attachment 1150681

made my own tweaks to the real324g tactic. i noticed that the central striker wasnt getting on the ball enough so i changed him to an f9 thinking his late runs into the box would be beneficial. he has just scored 4 against shaktar!
also move the dlp up level with the the midfielders if the opposition use 2 and/ or play with a dm. if i do this i change the mezzala to an CMA. to help join with the forwards. seem to be working a bit better for me

I went the other way and had the two wide strikers as CF-Support. man marking the full backs to get them in the lines between CB & FB.

Amazing Tactic. best tactic for FM 18.3.

I did plug the tactic in the middle of the season with Zaragoza recently promoted to La Liga. With version 18.2 i won Copa del Rey also so i went to Europa League. After 19 matches with the new update the tactic i used for 18.2 wasn't good anymore so decided to give Dnz 523 a try in the middle of the season and here the results:

Predicted:

View attachment 63236

My transfers:

View attachment 63235

Team:

View attachment 63227

Final position:

View attachment 63234

Bear in mind i plug the tactic in the middle of the season + my defense players were the worst in La Liga:

View attachment 63233

View attachment 63232

View attachment 63231

With all that i managed to do this with this amazing tactic:

View attachment 63230

View attachment 63229

My players improved in a way i didn't expect. i.e Joel:

Bought him for 1M and now:

View attachment 63228

Just give me 2 good La Liga defenders and i will win the league.

Thanks for the tactic. as i said it's the best tactic for underdog teams in 18.3

Have you tweaked the tactic Katkiller as you have 2 F9's and the version I have has 2 CF's

Yes, sorry i didn't mention it. Thats the only tweak i made, F9 support.

Do you think the F9's work better? Can you send a screenshot of the F9's individul instructions or upload your tactic please?

I didn't change anything else, just switched the position of the two CF to F9 but just because they weren't fitting the role but didn't set any individual instructions.

As i said my strikers, defenders and all that, are really bad, second division players

Last edited: