LittleLaney11

Reaction score
Since the start of the 1992/1993 season in the premier league, 45 clubs have tried to be the kings of England, but only 5 have succeeded. Our challenge is to get all 45 teams to be Kings of England. Point scoring will be done during the challenge! :D

List of Teams - Points for winning Premiership

Man Utd - 5
Man City - 5
Chelsea - 5
Arsenal - 10
Liverpool - 10
Tottenham - 15

Everton - 15
Fulham - 15
Newcastle - 15
Sunderland - 15
Stoke - 15
Aston Villa - 15
West Ham - 15
West Brom - 15

Southampton - 15
Swansea - 20
Norwich - 20
Wigan - 20
QPR - 20
Reading - 20
Blackburn - 20
Bolton - 20
Wolves - 20
Birmingham - 20
Middlesbrough - 20
Leeds - 25
Leicester - 25
Ipswich - 25
Burnley - 25
Hull - 25
Blackpool - 25
C Palace - 25
Derby - 25
Charlton - 25
N Forest - 25
Watford - 25
S Wednesday - 30
Barnsley - 30
S United - 30
Coventry - 30
Portsmouth - 35
Oldham - 40
Swindon - 40

Bradford - 50
Wimbledon - 75

these are the points that you get if you can win the league with these teams!

Rules - NO Editor Database
ANY Reputation You Want

Bonus Points

Community Shield - 5 points
Promotion - 10 points
League Cup - 10 Points
FA Cup - 15 points
Club World Cup - 15 points
Euro Super Cup - 10 points
UEFA CUP - 25 Points
Champions League - 50 Points
Back to Back Champions League - 100 points

Season Unbeaten - 15 points
Manager of the Year - 15 points
Player of the Year - 20 points

Offered International Job - 10 points
Winning Euro Championships - 20 points
Winning World Cup Championship - 30 points

Screenshot would be nice for final league table and Champions League/UEFA CUP Result in final! Have fun and post what you have one so i can update table and Achievements

NamePremier League WinsBonus PointsTotal Points
LittleLaney111125130
MaximumPower
Celticthroughandthrough88
Kezza96
jamiegoodrum
El magnifico1265270
Smithy7
brummytom3030
Stocker161265290
Mousey3772020

Achievements -
LittleLaney11
Chelsea - Community Shield 5
Euro Super Cup 10
Club World Cup 15

Premier League 5
Champions League 50
Manager of the Year 15
Footballer of the Year 20

Ireland - Managerial Job 10
Resigned

Crystal Palace - Resigned

Newcastle

MaximumPower
Arsenal

Celticthroughandthrough88
AFC Wimbledon

Kezza96
Man City

JamieGoodrum
QPR - Sacked!
Tottenham

El Magnifico
Man City - Community Shield 5
FA Cup 15
Champions Leauge 50

Community Shield 5
Euro Super Cup 10
Club World Cup 15
Back to Back Champions League 100
Premier League 5
Manager of the Year 15

Swansea - Sacked

Man Utd

Smithy7
Arsenal - Sacked

Sunderland

BrummyTom

Blackpool - Promotion 10
Capital One Cup - 10

Poland - 10

Stocker16

Leicester - Promotion 10
Capital One Cup 30
FA Cup 15
Community Shield 5
European Super Cup 10
Premier League 25
Champions League 50
Back to Back Champions League 100
Manager of the year 15

England - World Cup 30

Mousey377

Sunderland - FA Cup 15
Community Shield 5

P.S Also post if you think there should be some more ideas or improvements?

Last edited:
Loving the idea, is Wimbledon the AFC Wimbledon side or MK Dons to clarify

Think I'll try this as I'm in need of a new challenge, going to start at the bottom with AFC Wimbledon. Will probably get going this evening!

Going to give this a shot. Will try with Man City first.

Successfully masterminded my side to my first ever trophy on FM13. Man City won the Community Shield. 1-0 win, Silva scored, A. Cole missed a penalty and Kompany got man of the match. I just find it odd how with Man City you get 5 points for winning the league and 5 points for winning one match (CS)

I put community shield at 5 point because I believe that this Cup doesn't help you for the future! Fa Cup gets you to CL/UC, same for Leauge cup

If you're wondering why I have 15 points on the board is because I beat Man City 3-2 in the community shield, Oscar got 1 and Mata got 2! And i also beat Atletico Madrid in the Euro Super Cup 2-1, Ramires and Hazard got the 2 goals! And if anyone else would like to have a try then plz tell me because I can update the scoreboard/leaderboard

Last edited:
Celticthroughandthrough88 and Kezza96, I would love to hear how you are getting on?

Celticthroughandthrough88 and Kezza96, I would love to hear how you are getting on?

I haven't been able to play yet! Steam has been doing my head in. It says that it is updating but then it cannot complete the update because it is offline. So I can't get Steam open, therefore I can't play FM. :'(

I have tried a number of solutions that I found online and contacted Steam the other day but still no reply. So yeah basically no challenge for me so far which is frustrating. If I do sort Steam out and get back on FM I will be sure to keep you updated.

My game crashed, haven't been on since but I may have forgotten to save after my heroic 1-0 win over Chelsea

Gonna give this a try, gonna start off as QPR, will post screens when needed :)

Right started this a few days ago as Man City and finally finished my first season today as i got the time!

Just gonna post a few screens,

Season off to a good start with a Community shied win (5points)

View attachment 327309

Also got my hands on the FA Cup (15points)

View attachment 327310

Really dissapointed with my league form, injuries hit me bad at some points and had two dreadful runs! (way too many draws) ended up 4th so looks like i gotta stay at City for the challenge now!

View attachment 327312

But there was a silver lining, lifting the Champions League beating Chelsea in the Final! (50points)

View attachment 327314

Decent first season gaining 70points, should really have done better in the league though!​

Very nice El Magnifico, I'm Half way through Chelsea save in 2nd place, but out of champions League which was dissapointing. Hopefully I can ****** the title !

Also. I saw on your league table that Stoke finished 5th, they are 4th on my game so I don't lie how they are so good !

Last edited:
Well just completed my second season as i really got into this save yesterday!

Defended the Community shield with relative ease... (5points)

View attachment 327906

Got my hands on the Super Cup after giving Inter Milan a footballing lesson! (10points)

View attachment 327910

Bagged the World Club Championship also (15points)

View attachment 327911

My time at Man City in this challenge has come to an end also as i have won the Premier league (5points), but i have made another file so i can carry on as City as i am enjoying this save too much but i will resign at the end of the season now the League is in the bag....

View attachment 327912

Also defended my Champions League crown by beating Chelsea once more in the Final after they beat Celtic in the Semis!! (50points) and (100points) For back to back Champions Leagues!!

View attachment 327915

And finally i did Win manager of the year, not surprising after the season i have had (15points)

View attachment 327916

So i think that is another 200points to my total, can see them slowing up now though!

Now to see who to take over next.......​

Last edited: