The 'Unknown Superstar' Challange

Will anyone be posting some screenshots of their players development? I like watching success stories <3

I see there is a ST Position avaliable, hmm might train him to that :\ hmm! Can i have ST? :p

Go on then..

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Will anyone be posting some screenshots of their players development? I like watching success stories <3

I7IDanny told me he nearly finished his first season..

Go on then..

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I7IDanny told me he nearly finished his first season..

Aye, near as **** it. He's been fantastich :p

More than likely he will have a league winner's medal also :D

Steven Ball. Tutored by greats such as Franck Ribery and Carlos Tevez.

Now is the turn of the Brazilian maestro.

KAKA.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

He is also now England U19's captain, Vice-captain of Bayern Munich, and labelled a Wonderkid.

His future looks good. :)

Last edited:
Stuck at Sixth form now, can't wait to get home and start this! He's gonna kill it up front !

Stuck at Sixth form now, can't wait to get home and start this! He's gonna kill it up front !

Gutted, you not on Study Leave yet?

Probably not many more updates until the weekend, Revision, tests and a driving test between now and Saturday :D

Gutted, you not on Study Leave yet?

Probably not many more updates until the weekend, Revision, tests and a driving test between now and Saturday :D

Nahh, but got a A/S Level Exam for maths Core on Wednesday, and lots of exams now a days!

Nahh, but got a A/S Level Exam for maths Core on Wednesday, and lots of exams now a days!

Same mate, I've got stats on Friday too :/
Add to that a driving test and a gig Thursday night, I've got one ****-off busy week :)

Grand update I7IDanny, his technique is brilliant! 7 points gone up is pretty sweet :)
Nice job steering Bayern to the top of the league too.. is he your primary penalty taker? 5 goals scored from there!
Keep us updated mate

Just done a hour of revision, gonna get this up now! :)

WTF!? Bayern Munich bid £2.3m what the Chairman has decided to when ahead of me and accepted it..

ima start this up soon been distracted by my network game lol