The 'Unknown Superstar' Challange

Ball signs for Real Madrid for £13m.

Newton promptly resigns as Bayern Munich manager, and declares interest in Madrid job.

View attachment 171574

Last edited:
Nice regen there, unlucky you had to leave Bayern!
Hopefully you carry your form over to Spain :)

Nice regen there, unlucky you had to leave Bayern!
Hopefully you carry your form over to Spain :)

Brought in the regen for 30m, Real already had Kadlec, Hazard and a couple of great players, plus Ronaldo, Ozil, Casillas etc.

Gonna try and bring in Pastore in the summer, he was quality at Bayern.

My form's class, 8 wins from 8 games, and top of La Liga!

Just glad he didn't go to Inter, the Italian Leagues are view-only :O

Last edited:
just started this now :D he looks good got 2 assists in first game :D
EDIT: HE JUST SCORED A BEAUTY!!!!!

OK then mate :)

Nearly finished my second season, in Champions League Final and on the brink of winning La Liga...

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Won La Liga, entered the Hall of Fame for English managers, and Champions League final coming up :D

Nearly finished my second season, in Champions League Final and on the brink of winning La Liga...

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Won La Liga, entered the Hall of Fame for English managers, and Champions League final coming up :D

The Irony.

Champions League Final:

Real Madrid C.F. Vs FC Bayern Munich.

You couldn't write this stuff :p

End Of Season 2011-12:
In addition to picking up La Liga and Champions League winners medals, Ball also came runner-up in the Spanish Young Player Of The Year, narrowly beaten by fellow teammate and former Bayern man Oscar Bidegaray.

Steven Ball (CAM):
View attachment 171819View attachment 171818

Remarkable Games:
View attachment 171824View attachment 171826View attachment 171825

League Table and Other Awards:
View attachment 171820

View attachment 171817View attachment 171821View attachment 171823View attachment 171822View attachment 171827

Last edited:
Haha, the thing about Madrid vs. Bayern made me laugh a little.
Great season yet again Danny, completely dominated La Liga! Unlucky Ball didn't win the Young Player award, although his shaping up nicely for you :)
KUTGW!

my internet has been down for a week but in that time ive played 3 seasons with steven ball. he hasnt turned out great for me i dont know what ive done wrong really. at the end of 1st season he moved to man u. he was tutored by giggs and improved quite well in strength and aerobics. doesnt score much. but hey maybe he will shine now. when my internet returns ill post some screenshots

my internet has been down for a week but in that time ive played 3 seasons with steven ball. he hasnt turned out great for me i dont know what ive done wrong really. at the end of 1st season he moved to man u. he was tutored by giggs and improved quite well in strength and aerobics. doesnt score much. but hey maybe he will shine now. when my internet returns ill post some screenshots

Cool, please do :)
Danny you still continuing with this?

Any positions left??? AM would be my preferred choice.