I take that into consideration but as he isn't old enough yet I will wait until he is!

Get him a decent tutor as soon as you can, I promise you won't regret it. He might turn out to be **** but you can make a few quid by selling him, so no harm done :p

Get him a decent tutor as soon as you can, I promise you won't regret it. He might turn out to be **** but you can make a few quid by selling him, so no harm done :p
Got him now tutroed by Nathan Baker (16 determination) so hopefully that will help! (Y)

Quick Update
View attachment 420955Wow my two best strikers are now both out for the next couple of weeks, be interesting to see how we cope.

Transfer Update
View attachment 420954
A panic buy? Yes, maybe a bit but a good panic buy still, we have Danny until the end of the season. Forgot to mention that Andi Weimann left for Hull City for 2.1 million during the summer.

Last edited:
August
View attachment 420916 A mixed bag of results really, winning 3 losing 2 and progressing to the group stage of the Champions League where i feel once again we have been handed an easier group than some other groups. We started the season off pretty disappointingly against Everton and we never looked in the game. However our other loss was a lot more closer and in the end we lost it because of Alan Hutton, who has been surprisingly solid despite me slating him and saying I would get rid of him this season, giving away a penalty.

VS Everton
View attachment 420913
A poor effort from midfield and attack as they played absolutely awful and it was only 1-0 in the end due to some good defending and goalkeeping after going behind.

VS PSV
View attachment 420912
A narrow win against PSV in which our 2nd star striker got injured, annoying. Ironic that has soon as i sign a new striker both my old ones suddenly get injured.

VS QPR
View attachment 420911
We beat QPR as we should be. Danny Welbeck scoring two and setting up two on his debut, not a bad start,eh? Bendtner, who has so far proved to be a nifty signing, also grabbing a assist.

VS PSV
View attachment 420907
Went into this game slightly unsure whether a 3-2 win at home would be enough to secure the victory over two legs but in the end it was and my two step in strikers both getting goals is very pleasing.

VS Tottenham
View attachment 420906
A close game i thought we could have won, or at least drawn, if we had taken our chances and not made any silly errors. An injury to Brad Guzan meant a start for young talent Jed Steer, he didn't do badly considering the only girl he conceded game from a penalty. Luckily Matt Lowton's injury is not to serious and will only miss 1 game, maybe 2.

League Table
View attachment 420904
Means literally nothing after only 3 games.

Champions League group
View attachment 420903
We managed to avoid pretty much all of the BIG BIG teams such as Bayern, Barcalona, Real etc. So reasonably confidant we can get 2nd/3rd.

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420901Manchester United at home to begin with and hopefully we can recreate the heroics we managed last season when we beat them 1-0 at home. I would then expect to win all my domestic games and i have no idea how the European games are going to go. Hopefully well of course :p

September - 2014
View attachment 420708
What an absolutely awful month. The players all of a sudden just don't seem to want to play! It's ridiculous this tactic was producing at least 3 CCC's every game last season but now we struggle to string more than two passes together. Plus we just keep getting hit by injuries constantly

VS Manchester United
View attachment 420705
Our defence in the past has been sooo solid! Never conceding more than 3 goals but we just absolutely capitulated in this game! I mean them ratings from our defence tell you the whole ****** story. Lamentable... and it gets worse.

VS Shakhtar
View attachment 420703
Danny Welbeck getting on the scoresheet but another poor performance in our first Champions League game.

VS Swansea
View attachment 420702
A game i thought we should go out and win, we were dominated from start to finish (for the 3rd straight game). Only managed 3 shots all game and 0 CCC's. Appalling.

VS Norwich
View attachment 420701I wasn't holding out much hope at all for this game, despite it being one we should win.

VS Newcastle
View attachment 420700
Hallelujah! Finally we put in a good performance with Okore, Vlaar, and Welbeck all grabbing goals.

VS CSKA Moscow
View attachment 420699
A narrow loss to CSKA, this was actually a very even game but we couldn't come back when we went 1 behind.

League Table

View attachment 420698Still not too serious a situation but we really do need our form to pick up if i want to keep my job, especially since i told the board i can get Europa League football.

Injury
View attachment 420696Things going from bad to worse. . .

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420695
I expect 9 points out of the Premier League games, but is that what i will get? Probably not. We'll see.​

October
View attachment 420690
Humph, form doesn't look like it's going to be picking up anytime soon. The most disappoint thing about this month has definitely been the Fulham game.

VS Norwich
View attachment 420686
We just about scraped past Norwich with a Leandro Bacuna freekick. Still not happy especially since they were a man down for 76 minutes of the game and we still couldn't create a CCC.

VS Fulham
View attachment 420685
A late Anthony Stokes winner not only gave them the 3 points but also sent me into a mad rage! We had done all the hard work why the **** couldn't we hold on to it. Pisstake.

VS Porto
View attachment 420683
I'm not even going to bother. The scoreline speaks for itself.

VS West Brom
View attachment 420682
A game we dominated but without Benteke no seems to be able to or have the confidence to step up and create chances.

League Table

Sorry guys, i played on a bit last night by accident so don't have the table from the end of this month as i forgot to SS it.

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420680
Not looking good, is it? Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal all in one month, hopefully we can nick a point of Chelsea at home. I don't even know if i'll be able to beat Hull!​

November - 2014
View attachment 420646
Humphhh. Arguably a better month, just. Sneaked past Hull. Drew to Chelsea, the most ****** annoying result i've ever had on FM against Liverpool then we got smashed by Arsenal.

VS Hull City
View attachment 420644
A win against Hull and to be fair this was our best performance in a while. Creating 4 CCC's, well 3 if you exclude the peno.

VS Porto
View attachment 420640
Couldn't hold on to our lead in what would have been a crucial 3 points in our group. Frustrating.

VS Liverpool
View attachment 420637
I was honestly jumping off my sofa when we scored in the 91st minute of the game. So much so that when i came to sit back down and do the team talk i found they had scored. **** you FM.

VS Chelsea
View attachment 420633
Encouraging signs as we came down from 2-0 at half time to grab a point.

VS Shakhtar
View attachment 420627
Oh my ******* word. Once is enough, but 3 effing times! You have got to be joking. Words cannot describe how ****** off i was after this game. On another note a good hatrick for Danny Welbeck who has been by far my best player this season.

VS Arsenal
View attachment 420624
Typifies our season : poor. Welbeck grabbing another and bringing his haul for this season to 9 in 12 games (overall).

League Table
View attachment 420622
Really not looking good now only 14 points off 13 games. And players are starting to get a bit shifty and moany.

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420619
I hope this is the month in which we can change our season, most of them games are very winnable (apart from the City game of course).

In the Champions League i don't even think we have any chance of qualifying for the Europa League. Which is good especially seeing the rut we are in now. The less games means fitter players, which is good of course.

View attachment 420618

December - 2014
View attachment 420560
Lady Luck has finally taken a liking to me! Only losing one in the league, although the performances haven't been up there with last seasons we are now edging games which before we were losing. You may have guessed we came last in our Champions League group.

VS Manchester City
View attachment 420559
A game we should have won! We created far more chances, not hard considering they created none but they won from Fernandinho scoring a jammy long shot. Continued our poor form and pressure on me from the media, players, and the board was mounting.

VS Southampton
View attachment 420558
AHAHAHAH. YES! Although this time when we scored in injury time there was no jumping off my sofa, not after the Liverpool game. Libor Kozak netting a neat header into the bottom corner to grace us with the 3 points!

VS CSKA Moscow
View attachment 420556
CSKA just edged us in this close game. We unfortunately finish last in our group with a measly two points. Oh well im more focused on getting this league form fixed.

VS Stoke
View attachment 420555
We couldn't hold on to our lead as Tom Ince neutralised a great Danny Welbeck goal.

VS Barnsley
View attachment 420554
We left it late against Barnsley after Lowton putting the ball in his own net Bendter and Welbeck combined for both goals to secure 3 points.

VS Wigan
View attachment 420553
We once again had to come behind against Wigan but Jores Okore's double (both from corners) set us on our way suitably.

VS West Ham
View attachment 420550
We ended the month on a nice high as Ron Vlaar and Danny Welbeck got a goal each before Nolaninho got a consolation goal for 'em.

Awards
View attachment 420549
No real surprises is there?

View attachment 420548
These are the contracts that are set to end at the end of this season and to be honest i think i am going to let them all run out, with the exceptions of Brad Guzan and POSSIBLY Ron Vlaar.

League Table
View attachment 420547I'm definitely not giving up on Europa League just yet especially since we still have 19 games still to play!

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420546Some really tough games in there: Everton, Spurs, Manchester United. It is vital we pick up points against QPR especially since they are struggling!

Quick Update
View attachment 420506
You've got to be joking me?! Just 3 games after returning he pulls his hamstring in training and is now out for another month. He has only started one game all season!​

January- 2015
View attachment 420491
Another good month with only 1 loss in the league and despite the poor performance against Leeds the play of the team improved greatly this month highlight performances were the home win against Tottenham and the away win against the Toon.

VS Leeds United
View attachment 420490
Shocking performance especially considering we took the lead! Moving on. . .

VS Everton
View attachment 420489
I feel we deserved a draw out of this game and Leighton Baines gifting Benteke the opportunity to net in his first appearance, which quite astonishingly was also only his first league start of the season!

VS Tottenham
View attachment 420484
What a result! Benteke who? Danny Welbeck, you beast! Single handedly dismantling Tottenham. Youness Kaboul getting an woeful 4.7 rating :D

VS QPR
View attachment 420483
A great esult against a struggling QPR! Not much more to it other than this awful decision from referee assistant that prevented it being 4 goals:
View attachment 420482
Unlucky Bendtner

VS Manchester United
View attachment 420481
No option of Benteke as he pulled his hamstring during midweek training (as mention in previous post). No heroics this time out unfortunately.

VS Newcastle
View attachment 420480
What a performance, from Bendtner particularly, and my new signing getting on the scoresheet ;). We were ridicuously ruthless in this game with 9/10 of our shots being on target and 4 of them resulting in goals! Great way to end the month.

Transfer News-IN
View attachment 420479
Probably the most signed youngster on FM14! Eder Alvarez Balanta and what a signing he is already proving to be! 19 marking at the age of 21 is ridiculous.

Transfer News- OUT
View attachment 420478
The Alvarez Balanta signing was not cheap! I had to increase my wage budget, my transfer budget and release two players prematurely. Not major losses though and i was astonished to see that Darren Bent was on 63k per week! Not acceptable for such a ***** player who had never even played a minute for us under my tenure.

League Table
View attachment 420472We have climbed up the 5th, despite a number of teams having games in hand over us. If we can keep this form up then maybe, just maybe we can qualify for the Champions League 2nd year running?

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420471I don't want to jinx, so i will word what i want to say in a rather different way than usual. So, next month we have no "top" teams. I think you lot know what i mean though.

Cheers​

Last edited:
February- 2015
View attachment 420402
The month start of soo well with a brilliant 4-1 win over Swansea after falling behind but we had a massive blip losing at home to Norwich then throwing away a 2-0 lead at Craven Cottage then a very disappointing loss to our rivals, West Brom. And we only just managed to scrape past Hull with a very poor performance.

VS Swansea
View attachment 420401
What a performance. We responded brilliantly after Antonio Luna gave away a penalty. Bendtner taking home the match ball. The thing with Bendtner though is the fact that he just hasn't been consistant!
VS Norwich
View attachment 420400
Poor performance as we go from looking ridiculously lethal in attack the last game to looking completely flat this game.

VS Fulham
View attachment 420399
FFS. We could have picked up a vital 3 points here today and it was well in our grasp after Sylla and Welbeck goals but we lost concentration and Rodellaga took full advantage.
VS West Brom
View attachment 420398
Even game but Baggies just pipped it. Losing to fierce rivals is never good.

VS Hull City
View attachment 420397
OOSH. Just squeezed past Hull. Not good signs though as it was an awful performance.

League Table
View attachment 420396
We've now lost as many games as we lost last season and we've still got another 9 games to go. If i don't get Europa League i will be disappointed!

CAP 1 Cup
View attachment 420395
Injuries
View attachment 420394
(Danny Welbeck out for 2 weeks)
UH OH!

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420382A ridiculously short (and hard!) month.​

Youth Intake - 2015

Best Prospects

Martyn Griffiths
View attachment 420366
This years youth intake was waywayway better! Probably down to me upgrading Junior coaching budget (x2). This guy looks like he can be quality, and i am going to get him a tutor right away to get that determination up ASAP.

Justin Mitchell
View attachment 420365
Another quality prospect with ridiculous determination. Some really good looking prospects this year!

Conor Lofters-Desport
View attachment 420364
Another good talent but he's also going to need a tutor FOUR determination, he'll never get anywhere with that stat in that state.

Tony Mcfadden
View attachment 420361
A decent talent who is already good in the air, hoepfully he can grow though. To be fair he is only 15.

So, a massive improvement on last years intake! Considering last year our best prospect was 3 1/2*!

March- 2015
View attachment 420245
1 very good win then 1 dreadful loss.

VS Liverpool
View attachment 420244
Great win against the reds and one we reall did need to win in order to keep continental qualification hopes alive, especially after last months slip ups. Delph and Agbonlahor grabbing a goal each.

VS Chelsea
View attachment 420243
Ouch. We got absolutely dominated by Chelsea who ran rampant once we equalised. Willian is OP mate.

League Table
View attachment 420242So we currently sit in a quite disappointing 9th and looking at next month's fixtures im not sure we can manage it to be honest

Next months fixtures
View attachment 420241Basically the reason ive played all of next month is because i' had already done this update but then before i could press post my internet was turned. yI was hoping that when it reconnected the post would still be there on the editing page, but it wasn't so i've had to rewrite this post. Anyway a very tricky month, Arsenal and Manchester City are both horrendously underperforming and then Southampton are horrendously OVERperforming. So im not sure who to be more worried about? We should comfortably beat Stoke though.

Cheers​

April- 2015
View attachment 420239
A great month overall smashing Arsenal and Southampton and then coming from 1-0 down to beat City but a dreadful performance ruined a otherwise perfect month.

VS Arsenal
View attachment 420238
Get some of that! We absolutely demolished Arsenal, or rather Danny Welbeck did. The game only had 12 shots IN TOTAL. We had 5 and 3 of them went in. Great performance.

VS Southampton
View attachment 420237
Bang! Danny Welbeck is at it again! If only i had him on a long term deal :'(.

VS Manchester City
View attachment 420236
WTF. We were set to lose this! 1-0 down at the Etihad with 15 minutes to go. Surely we're gunna lose it? We haven't been a threat to the City goal all afternoon. NO! Benteke and Welbeck coming up with the goods to secure another vital 3. Every win is vital now though considering only 3 games left.

VS Stoke
View attachment 420233
It was all going to plan then Antonio Luna showed up. Frustrating end to a great month.

League Table
View attachment 420235
OOOOOO. It is really hotting up now. We have to get 6th or 5th though has the FA Cup final is between Swansea and Leicester.

LAST 3 GAMES
View attachment 420234
Last 3 games are games i expect to win but look at last month we lost the only game i didn't think we would lose.

End of Season
View attachment 420061
I think this month summarises our season : inconsistant! A great win away to Wigan Antonio Luna making up for his mistake at Stoke which cost us a point. Then 2 shocking performances at home to two of the worst teams in the league!

VS Wigan
View attachment 420055
A great performance off the back of the Stoke game. The key to this win i think was the fact that i stripped down the team instructions (from 15 to 8). Luna with 2 unusually quality finishes. Anther two from Welbeck, who i can confirm will not be rejoining us permanently. United want 15million.

VS Barnsley
View attachment 420043
Dreadful performance against a team who were at that point in the relegation zone! Unusually flat in attack.

VS West Ham
View attachment 420038
Another ridiculously poor performance against another team in the bottom 6/7. We shot blanks in our last two games and it cost us.

Final League Table
View attachment 420036
The tables have now truly turned on Merseyside as Everton lifted their first EVER Premier League title. leaving Liverpool languishing in 10th. Manchester City also had a woeful season coming 9th. With Everton and Southampton defying the odds to make Champions League. Manchester United losing to Southampton at home on the final day to throw away the title. Our slump in the last two games handed the final Europa League spot to Tottenham who beat Stoke 2-1.

FA Cup
View attachment 420023

Awards
View attachment 420021
Champions League
View attachment 420005
Europa League
View attachment 420001English clubs dominating both European club competitions.

Squad Performances
View attachment 419992Last year Benteke and Agbonlahor scored 42 goals combined. This year? 7.
Danny Welbeck and Bendtner topping our goalscoring charts with Libor Kozak getting a solid 6 goals in 13 starts. Eder Alvarez Balanta already proved to be a key signing and despite only playing 17 games he scored 2 goals, averaged 4 tackles per game and made 141 interceptions.

Transfer Targets

This summer i would ideally like to bring in a new CB (essential since Ron Vlaar is leaving for Ajax in the summer), at least 1 new FB (left or rght i don't care). And finally a new striker as Danny Welbeck is leaving to rejoin Manchester United.

Pre season- 2015
View attachment 419824
I just left all this to my assistant really. Though i know why we lost our first two games: fitness i forgot to change the training schedule.

Transfers
View attachment 419820Very happy with my signings this summer to be honest. Pretty much strengthened all the areas i wanted to!

Tomas Kalas
View attachment 419819A good little young centre back with potential. He will provide more than able back up to Jores Okore and Eder Alvarez Balanta.
Ben Davies
View attachment 419816
This guy always goes on to become one of the best fullbacks on the game! He's an absolute beast and slots righ into my first team.

Willie
View attachment 419815
Another nice little youngster who i hope can provide sufficient challenge to Gabby Agbonlahor who is going to have to rediscover his form from the 2013-14 season now that we are without Danny Welbeck.

I let Ron Vlaar go because he was ageing and on quite a high salary as well as not being in my first team plans. I also let Jack Grealish go simply because none of his positions suited our formation i.e he was never going to play!

Next months fixtures
View attachment 419808
Talk abot a tough start! First having to go to Stamford park where we got smacked 6-1 last season, then welcoming the champions. At least we got an easy draw in the League Cup

Injuries
View attachment 419756Ahhhh! Already sooo many injuries! including first choice keeper and half of my first choice CB pairing. Bradley Johnson is also a big loss as he does such a good role in the BWM role.
Hopefully we can power through.

August- 2015
View attachment 419727
On the whole quite a good month. 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss. And the loss was against the Champions so no shame in that.

VS Chelsea
View attachment 419726
We managed to gain a good point against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Nicklas Bendtner replying literally immediately from the kick-off!

VS Everton
View attachment 419725Meh, no shame in losing to the champions. Though we didn't really make it any easier for ourselves.

VS Crawley
View attachment 419724Job done. I expected nothing less than that.

VS West Ham
View attachment 419723
A second half double from Christian Benteke gave us our first win in the Prem of the season (y).

League Table
View attachment 419718Meaningless really, only 3 games into the season.

NEW TACTIC
View attachment 419717I feel my luck has run out with my other tactic(s). So i've decided to create a new, rather risky, tactic. I've not yet used it so i have no idea how it will go yet. The idea of this one is to control the game more, have more possession and rely less on scoring from the counter attack.

Major Transfers
View attachment 419706

Next months fixtures
View attachment 419713What looks on the face of things an easy month but like has happend in the past we will probably underperform. Hopefully this new tactic will be good!

September - 2015
View attachment 500942
I think this is my first month with the Villans where we have had a 100% winning month! What a month it has been and the new tactic is working wonders! Comfortably beating Palace then a nervy win away to Norwich followed up by thumping them at Villa Park! Special mention to Jonathan De Guzman who had a sensational month (3 goals and 4 assists).

View attachment 500945
My 100th game in charge of Aston Villa also came this month! Current managerial stats:
View attachment 500949Not too bad but looking to add some trophies and get that win % up!

VS Crystal Palace
View attachment 500951New signing Willie getting a goal and a assist on his debut! Benteke getting 2 goals and an assist.
Another interesting stat:
View attachment 500954
That's certainly the most possession we have ever had in a game by a countrymile. Palace just didn't get a sniff.

VS Southampton
View attachment 500956
A narrow win against Southampton using the same tactic. De Guzman getting the 3 points for us with a powerful finish from just outside the box.

VS Norwich
View attachment 500958
Took a Antonio Luna extra time header to seal our passage threw but at least we got there, especially after going behind. De Guzman with another quality performance.

VS Norwich
View attachment 500962
In the return fixture in the league we absolutely demolished Norwich De Guzman coming off the bench to set up two goals (despite only being accredited with 1). Benteke carries on his red hot form. Though Benteke is at it again. Despite having no offers for him in the summer he is complaining about his need to move to a bigger club... if one comes in with a decent offer then maybe but until at least January he is sticking with us.

League Table
View attachment 500964
Four straight wins following the draw and loss to Chelsea and Everton respectively. A nice change from last year thats for sure!

Award
View attachment 500965
Benteke deservedly picking up Player of the Month. Jose Mourinho pipped me to the Manager Award, i swear to god i will have him one day!

View attachment 500967Noice

Next months fixtures
View attachment 500969
Be interesting to see how this tactic holds out against the bigger teams such as Tottenham and City. Would be quite nice to get another cup run going (made it to the quarters of CAP 1 Cup in 2013)