The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

fulham are a good challange if you buy well. i spent 25m after selling hangeland for 16m to man city, and having a transfer budget of 15m. And got to 3rd in the first season and won the FA cup, so it is a good challange

League - Any european league

Team - Average to very small

financial - not brother would like points deduced more challenging :D

im newcastle in d championship try an get dem back into the champions league, currently walking the league with only 2 draws an 1 defeat so far lol had a transfer embargo most of the season ttoo.. so its interesting lol.. anyways how about russia or something.. or LLM

im newcastle in d championship try an get dem back into the champions league, currently walking the league with only 2 draws an 1 defeat so far lol had a transfer embargo most of the season ttoo.. so its interesting lol.. anyways how about russia or something.. or LLM

mmm Russia or a country like that, plus Luton that would be great :D

A nation with a high ranking that nobody on the forum is??????

a team below the championship with good finances and are quite likely to get promoted plz

yea luton with -30 oints would be difficult

I managed to keep luton up and if they hadnt had the -30 start i would of finished 2nd in the league so was a great season. Scored the most goals out of all the clubs in england

I want a lower league team with a good striker (best in the league) and scores lots. I can have a terrible defence and whatever budget. I don't mind.

I want a lower league team with a good striker (best in the league) and scores lots. I can have a terrible defence and whatever budget. I don't mind.

Leeds. Jermain Beckford owns, when I did a season with Leeds he scored 50+ goals.

Afc Wimbledon BSS

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

i need a team in the Premier league,Championship or Spl any suggestions

Nation - England
Team- Below EPL
Money- The most money in what ever level

Hello All :)

Need a Hard challange, anything in England or Scotland ,

Thanks in advance :)

Nation - Spain
Division - Second Division B
Team - Universidad LP or Vecindario

You have not much money at the begining and the only way to buy good players is looking for some free agents.

Looking for a team in 2nd league in Spain or Italy, predicted around 10th, decent finances but a challenge? Any of the major European countries will do, France,Scotland,etc