The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

What about motherwell/his/hearts/killie/hamilton/inverness/dundee utd

Simple!

Real Madrid,

buyafew players (decent) first season yo have a low transfer budget, but you still can come high in the league...

second season, you have 123 million to spend... i bought messi, villa, and a few more

Looking 4 a team outside of england as im gettin bored with it to be honest. Would prefer a team thats not in europe but a team who are ambitious enough to qualify 4 europe with a bit of work done to the squad. Any ideas people ?

Looking 4 a team outside of england as im gettin bored with it to be honest. Would prefer a team thats not in europe but a team who are ambitious enough to qualify 4 europe with a bit of work done to the squad. Any ideas people ?

You won't find one of those teams then!

Palmeiras

When i said i prefer them not 2 be in europe i ment not in champs league, euro cup lol but able 2 qualify 4 these competitions after a bit of work done 2 the squad

When i said i prefer them not 2 be in europe i ment not in champs league, euro cup lol but able 2 qualify 4 these competitions after a bit of work done 2 the squad

Apologies, I though you meant a team not in Europe (eg. Asian team) to qualify for Europe. Lol!

Possibly a team like Cagliari.

I've just started a new game with the V6 database (the one with all the signings etc.) and I've chosen the Blue Square North/South league. I'm looking for a challenge, so I'd like to take charge of any of the 'lesser' teams. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Quality team on Scottish Third, so I can grab myself a Rangers job in some years.

ill finish my ******* :p lol and then ill give u the ultimate team whilst *******
lol

the ultimate challenge is
too win the cl with celtic or rangers
its very hard i tried it

im looking for a team thats the worst team in their country respectively and have never won any silverware and preferably just been founded

I'm looking for at team that I hasn't won anything (or almost nothing) that I can turn into a team of speedy players with good passing skills.

League: Doesn't matter.
Transfer budget: 1 mill. £ or more.
Finances: Okay or better.

I am gonna have one last hurrah on FM 09 and cant decide between Udinese or Benfica??

I defo want a different league to my usual preference of England or Spain and I guess I have to decide whether to take on a title challenge in Portugal or build a side capable of breaking into the top bracket in Italy.

Pro's and Con's to both in that Benfica have a quality side from the off and would only need tweaking slightly or I go for the young talent of Udinese who have future stars like Alexis Sanchez etc and good players like Zapater,Filipe etc

Thoughts guys??

i have one word annan they are in the scottish 3rd division and they came up when gretna went down a good challenge for you mate

I wont a team in Europe
League: Best teams in lower leagues or a Mid/low team in the first league
Finances: So high as possible

NO MAN CiTY

I wont a team in Europe
League: Best teams in lower leagues or a Mid/low team in the first league
Finances: So high as possible

NO MAN CiTY

Maybe CSKA Moskow? They dont have much money though.