The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

i want to be a team that already have a good spine but just need that extra one or two players they mid table team but doesn't matter what league.

how about hibs i was them for a while and they hae some good players like stevie fletcher

Hi guys.

Right here is the challenge i want. I want to manange a team that in their day were the top dogs but now they are rubbish ( mid table or relegated from top division) i want to return the team to their former glory.

not bothered by the country but would like reasonable finance (i.e. not going into administration :p):p

You say Notts forest......but what about the forgotten far side of the river trent........Notts County. Once a top half 1st Division Side, challenging for Europe, the oldest professional club on the planet, now stuck down in the bottom half of League 2.
I went with County as I support them and won League 2 in the first season after changing most of the squad with free transfers.
Ended 19 points clear. Its a big challenge but possible.....

dont go celtic simple cause spl gets so boring and is ****
where as wolves get them promoted which is a big challenge in the championship

then try and keep them up in prem

charlton would be good too we were once up there in the prem and now were in a relegation scrap in the championship you start with good players and youth players but no transfer money as the club is in loan debt

how bout skip 1st season and become a team in the blue square north/south and pick a team thats just come up and u will av 2 survive relegation and have 2 probably buy a whole new team and staff

League: Premier League / Coca Cola Championship
Transfer Budget: VERY BIG, i accept teams like Man city, but i don't want to manage man city

Examples: Hull City / Stoke / Q.P.R. teams like that

me and a few others when my current network game finishes are starting a new challenge that maybe some of you might like to try, we each create a club, get a 20,000 stadium and get 50m to build a whole team, first objective is to stay up, and where it goes from there we will see.

orite leeumoconnor69
ow du u get 2 do all tht is it like lma manager?
do i just go on network game
write bak mate

I want a team in the BSS/BSN, that are likely to get promoted in the first season. The side could need strengthening in a few areas but nothing major. Budget and all that don't matter. (Not that I could get a wealthy team from those leagues anyway.)

a team with a reasonably good budget and has a goalscorer and a holding midfielder and pretty good players will join

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

ma mate was fleetwood town in the bss like you want to be and he got them to the championship in 6 years

Atletico Madrid

Raul Garcia---DM, AM C
Sergio Aguero--- AM/F C

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Decent Transfer budget but not too flashy,

Don't mind what country, just not England,

Strong defence with some alright midfielders,

Any Suggestions?

for the bsn/bss try harrogate town got a few decent players but needs abit of strengthin but not 2 much quite likely 2 b a sure thing on goin up if u get the tatics rite

I don't know who to be..... Not so hard challenge, prefer prem. league... Some good players and posability to sign some good players too...

Hibs in scotland is good, quite hard thou, board want 3rd, media predict 6th and only 200k to spend with a awful squad except for 2 strikers.