The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

i want a team with a few star players but not too many. A reasonable spending budget and a club that players will be attracted to
any ideas?
katie :)

aston villa, tottenham, man city, udenise, roma, villereal, valencia, sevilla

Southampton is a good challenge.

No funds, low media prediction but some promising youngsters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_SchneiderlinMorgan Schneiderlin is a very good young player,

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

But I would like a team that is a just an average premiership mid-table club, with a few experienced and good footballers so that I could just add some quality youngsters and get a very good team. A fair budget of around 6-10mil would be adequate.

Thanks.

Im a wolves fan and there a great club to go with.

they start off with about £5mill and can attract quite a few loan players and get given a fair bit of money if you win promotion.

I want a club in Ligue 1, budget above 15mil, and not Lyon, Bordeaux, or PSG.

Thanks.

A team with an average squad with one or two quality players.
Not in the Premier league.
A team which can attract young talent such as Luca Tremolada, Davide Santon etc.
Finances- A decent transfer budget but nothing ridiculous like man city.

Thanks,
Jay-_-91

Hearts :p (SPL)

I want a team with a good history eg;Leeds, Notts County.
Money: Quite a big budget
Players:A few goal scorers
and can atract young stars

Last edited:
Hi guys.

Right here is the challenge i want. I want to manange a team that in their day were the top dogs but now they are rubbish ( mid table or relegated from top division) i want to return the team to their former glory.

not bothered by the country but would like reasonable finance (i.e. not going into administration :p):p

derby maybe? they used to be good when brian cough was there lol

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I want a team with a good history eg;Leeds, Notts County.
Money: Quite a big budget
Players:A few goal scorers
and can atract young stars

do you mind what division the team is in?

I want to be a team with:

A good transfer budget.
Good/dencent players, good goal scorers and able to attract young stars.
Possibly in the championship or a low prem team?

Any ideas?? :D:p

I want to be a team with:

A good transfer budget.
Good/dencent players, good goal scorers and able to attract young stars.
Possibly in the championship or a low prem team?

Any ideas?? :D:p

Wigan on 9.3(mido, zaki, rodagella)

[SIZE=1 said:
---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------[/SIZE]

do you mind what division the team is in?
In the coca cola leagues 1 championship

A good challenge is to go a team in the MLS or A-League. I went Adelaide United in the A-League. Nearing the end of my second season. In my first i won the league by 5 points and was runner-up in the cup. In the first season I sold 3 decent players all in the late 20's. Got a couple of youngsters on loan bought a couple of youngsters and got in some free transfers. Oh and got a parent team (AS Roma), was pretty surprised about getting Roma as a parent club. Anyway I got a couple of players on loan from them. January my second season and I got Louis Saha on loan for 500K, 50% wages with a view to buy him for 2 Mil. He is my second top scorer and he's only been here for 4 months! I had a job offer from Blackburn in January but I'm gonna wait for a bigger job or something more of a challenge. The MLS is a good game too I'm with Columbus Crew 2nd in my league by 4 points from the Galaxy in my 1st season.

as i said Hibs are a good team if your a starter because you can sign some great players i managed to sign James Mcfadden, Razan Rat, timothee atouba . and other great players.

looking for a challenge but with good finances to get some players not being in the prem.

Hi, i'm looking for a team in the second/third tier but NOT in England.
Preferably Italy/Spain/Portugal/Germany with an okay/decent budget .

Thanks , Mike(H)

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

looking for a challenge but with good finances to get some players not being in the prem.

QPR have good finances and will be able to attract talent to gain promotion.

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a Premiership team who have Mid Table - Uefa Cup ambitions, with abit of money to spend to improve their chances.

Obvious choices would be Spurs, Everton, Newcastle, maybe Villa?

What do you reckon? Any help much appreciated.

Hi, i'm looking for a team in the second/third tier but NOT in England.
Preferably Italy/Spain/Portugal/Germany with an okay/decent budget .

Thanks , Mike(H)

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

QPR have good finances and will be able to attract talent to gain promotion.

italy: udinese, genoa spain: atletico, villareal, sevilla portugal: sporting or benfica germany: stuttgart, schalke